Saturday, July 12, 2008

you only love

u only love..ahh..a nice accapella from TVXQ..the last korean accapella before they went to japan..and been inactive in korea for almost 2 years..and they are coming back for their 4th korean album!! yay...im looking forward for their album which certainly have different genre...hip hop,ballad,accapella and many more...and the predicted price for the album is USD25
which is around RM100...oh oh..i predicted RM200!ahahah...
anyway, before celebrating the sales of 4th korean album..we might celebrate?? guess what??
ahaha
doushite sale??? naahhhh....that i will disclose on weds!! together with my birthday post!ahah
what???
yeahhh....JUNE 2008 CERTIFIED GOLD SINGLE AND ALBUM..
what single???LOL..here is my blog..not TVXQ blog..soo get the news in gossipwhatever then..
oh oh..plus with various pictures i just posted there...kirakira,new haptic cf,channel a and others...plus with downloads..of course this is other korean artist...ahaha...check out there yourself...
im promoting..LOL...but then..i dun wish people say my blog like enews..
u know..where u could get all dl,news and pics of kpop....im not the 2nd ISAK who start a program and start talkin on kpop news..aahahha...

oh oh..i just have my haircut!!
yay
feel soo light..
ahah.....and is again..same hairstyle..
i was suppose to cut my bangs to fringe!!
but that hairstylists cut my hair and end up cut the whole head
T.T
i wanted to have it long....like zhang li yin's hair in I WILL..
T.T
or DANA in STAND UP PEOPLE
T.T
but then...forget bout it..i like my hair though..ahaha

went to my grandma house..and the only entertainment there is astro...no internet though...soo i have no choice but to watch tv...and somethin really irritates me...can someone tell me the OPEN CONCERT aired in KBS WORLD is this year or last year or last last year???
i remember TVXQ went to OPEN CONCERT once...i wish i can saw them in TV though...ahaha..the feeling watchin in tv is different from utube..ahaha...but everytime i open sure i will get to listen SG WANNABES!!
urgh...is not that they are bad...i love their song though...unforgettable are nice song...IS NOT TVXQ!! sg wannabes have a song with that title too....but then..out of 10 times i channelled to that channel..8 times will be sg wannabes!!!T.T i wanted to see other artist....

today talk with loo wen...she seems a bit happy..ahaha..
but then im more happy and excited compare to her..
u see why...its been sooo long since i get to bully anyone...my frens all went to study in uni..and hardly chat....T.T and wen she on9..i get to bully her..well i pick on her all the time...ahaha...the reason y??she got angry easily and cool down easily..this min she is angry and the next min she is laughing at my lame jokes..ahaha...and is nice to pick on her in msn..she cant beat me...everytime she whack me..it can be guarantee superb pain!! well...ahah..last week she chat with me in midnight and i scared her with ghost story..and she offline instantly!! and i mean INSTANTLY!! of course after scolding me..ahaha...she online just now..and well....i did nothing to scared her..but picks on what she say..ahaha...she is a fans of TVXQ..and she wanted to do her assignment..but i keep distraught her with TVXQ...ahah...i let her do her work..after she say there still a lot..im not that mean anyway...ahahah....but then...im waiting for all my friends to online and chat..ahaha...and of course..waiting for all zoopeians to online and chat....ahaha

I MISS ALL OF U GUYS!!!!

No comments: