Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SAENGILL CHUKAAAAAAA

saeng ill chuka to myself!!
yay
today is my burfday!!!!!!
but is just like a normal day...
as usual...
online....at home
doing nothing....ahahahahah..
i remember there is once my burfday collides with bon odori..
but then i didnt go bon odori....im at restaurant with my friends and family...
talkin bout it...its been soo long since i talk to rio....
=.=;
his brother rix going to be pilot...ahah....its been 3 months since i talk to him....and rio???almost 1 year!!!! but then last week he call my dad...LOL...
his brother grown up to be a cutie pie!!LOL....i guess younger than me a year...or mayb 2..
ahahah
forget ade...LOL....ask him later wen chat...^^V
oh oh,...my saengill chuka...
duhh....my mum plan to buy McD!!!!
and my sister wanted to buy cake...choco moist cake...that is her fav cake not mine...so end up she will b the one finish the whole cake instead of me....i prefer ice cream cake though...
n since there is NO A SINGLE SOUL in penang....DON'T ASK ME WHAT PRESENT I GOT!!
=.=;;
my dad already gave me a lappie as present...my mum said she goin to pay for TVXQ 4th korean album...my bro say no money....my sis say next year....that all from my family..
and mayb i will get some cash from relative though...
=.=;;
actually i wanted an ipod.....but but....my dad dun1...he say..USELESS...
but then he bought a set of speaker and put it in my car and say nahh,another present for u...
and i said..USELESS...i prefer ipod...*sulk* u know y..I ALREADY HAVE SPEAKER IN MY CAR..and now the volume is like superb loud...urgh...wth!!
but then i believe i can get my ipod..but not now..soon..ahaha...my dad n i are technology freak..ahahaha...we love things like comp,handphone and some sort of electronic device....
my mum...she is paying for 4th korean album..im getting her paying the T TOUR..
but then......sigh...i see a slim chance to get it...she is not a kpop freak...and obviously dun wish to waste any money on dvds....she would happily paying if i bought some dress or shoes or bags...GIRLS!! or shud i say WOMENS..^^V

oh oh..ss501 concert in japan sold out...12 000 fans....triple s in japan increases...well nice work..although that 12 000 triple s is equal to 12 000 ELF in SJ 1st fans meeting...
keep on hwaiting!!! a good start i would say......as for BIGEAST...dont need to say...that 12 000 is less than the bigeast attend FITB concert....and T tour is 150 000 people...but then keep on hwaiting ss501!!!! i posted the news in GW though...
and oso...arayaki yui latest single..which shud b release 2morro...together with TVXQ..
i dunnoe which yui is this..but then..i hope..TVXQ SALES IS HIGHER..*praying..*
oh oh..wait *saying sorry to yui*
but im more to TVXQ...
arayaki yui has a-cappella in this single...2 song altogether..
i went to shyeunpop just now...and yea..i have to agree on people that this site is #1 anti snsd site...but then..i enjoy what they write..im not anti but then...i just dun like snsd...
aahahhaha....ok back..i have people if it need to top #1 in daily or weekly in oricon to set a new history...and and IT NEED TO TOP IN WEEKLY CHART!! well...i hv faith in oppa...and this song is really addictive!! GO TVXQ!!! i hope the sale are high...oppa now in korea...for what???
oh oh...for KBS concert....then they have to start on their a-nation ade...for sm town concert...i think they could relax a bit..afterall they are top sm celeb....performing 6 songs in sm town concert.....a-nation is actually somethin like sm town concert....it will b perform by only avex artist...A(vex)-Nation...oh yea...CSJH will perform 6 out of 8 show in a-nation...TVXQ will perform full 8 show...1 will be with namie amuro...and 1 will be with koda kumi..either way..performing full 8 show means we will see TVXQ/THSK in the stage with all AVEX artist..all the jpop..ahaha....

ok..gotta stop...my enews blog...=.=;;
LOL
everyine saying here is enews blog....anyway some present for myself...aahahah

here is oppa with the cake and cheering for me


Photobucket

Photobucket

and them singing burfday song...ahah





its meant to sing to me..
ahahahahah
i know u guys will go like this >> o.O
or this >> =.=;;;;
ahahahaha

THANK YOU FIONA!! love you!! omg omg..she posted the dl links for the whole single for doushite kimi wo suke ni natte shimattandarou!!!!
omg omg..i really love u!!! muaksss

http://gossip-whatever.forumotion.com/download-f20/jpsingle-thsk-doushite-kimi-wo-suki-ni-natte-shimattandarou-t615.htm#2980

enjoy the single!!
if u guys afford..
buy it..
IT WORTH!!
hmm
i feel like buying it..but then..ahaha

No comments: