Thursday, July 31, 2008

spring cleaning!

this is one of the day i hate for july...=[ my dad for no appearant reason change the house furniture!! his room bed and cabinet, my and my sister bed given to my brother, so both of us got a new bed, and our cabinet are changed, and also my dressing table, my brother got a set of table with mirror also....my mum got a new dressing table as well...and i have to clean it which add to my frusfration!!! i had to wake up at 10am..cuz he will start off from my room..so i with my half open and half close eyes walk to my parents room,huggging my pillow, and continue sleeping in my parent's room...my sis follow me though..i wake up at 12pm...LOL...and still feeling sleepy, i brush my teeth..walk out from the room and got frighten with things everywhere...reluctantly, i help to clean the place while waiting for the new stuff to arrive...because the man arrive late so i have a little more time..i online...my sister online with my lappie and watch all live concert of micheal jackson..she watch one..he perform in SEOUL..and she keep, see laa people de fans..ur TVXQ got that much fans bo?? and i was like, if that is in SEOUL..THEN YES!!!! THEY GOT FULL HOUSE TOO!! then she purposely show the live in australia..and say this lei ?? and i scolded her...THAT IS MICHEAL JACKSON!! EVEN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JAY CHOU LOST TO HIM!!!! WAD ABOUT TVXQ ??? you stupid!!! LOL...oh well, im soo furious she keep bugging me with nothing..then the stuff-i-rather-they-dont-arrive arrive...i have to start clearing things into the cabinet..put my stuff back nicely on the dressing table...not till at 4.30pm my sister say she is hungry, i totally FORGET I HAVENT GOT MY BREAKFAST!! so u could get when i had my breakfast..LOL...after my so called breakfast, i continue clearing things..n my dad start nagging.."what the heck both of you??! y soo many clothes, shoes and what is all this necklaces,belts and earings everywhere!!!!" and i just shrugs and say "GIRL NEEDED STUFF!!!" oh well, its really somethin a girl need..and i realise i lost a lot of earings..plan to buy a few this weekends..LOL...i stop cleaning at 7pm to rest and wait for dinner..and continue to clean again at 8pm and ends at 10.30!! LOL.... and something not right with soompi!!!! i cant open it although i refresh for like 1028493275084376590347598943x times!! not that many..but i end up gave up with it and blog as well...i check on dnbn though...and i found out about plagiarism....
if you guys know about japanese female trio, PERFUME, (they are cute..i love them wen i saw them in music fair-when boys met girls)..their latest song-love the world is said to have the same music as tvxq-drive...but then that is the only thing i know from the article...other part i couldnt understand..the whole article is in hangul..and hangul fail me...hirakana fail me as well...T.T anyway, i found the mv and indeed....it sound the same....here is the song..
LOVE THE WORLD-PERFUME

DRIVE-TVXQ

to prevent of being biased..i ask my sister to listen(she is soo kpop-antis..oh well, more to tvxq-anti bcuz she couldnt accept the fact tvxq is famous..BUT then, she like love in the ice and doushite..and she love all the reality show tvxq attend.. weird girl isnt it?? ) she listen and she agree its similar...soooo...PROVEN! ahaha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your sis obviously love TVXQ...only doesn't want to admit about that!!! XDDDD