Monday, July 14, 2008

happieee!!

yay to me...yay to u!!
y yay??? LOL....
wanted to feel happy today...or basically this week...since is my burfday week!!
yay me...
many ask me how m i goin to celebrate my burfday...ahahahhaha...
im goin to have it peacefully with my dear family member..
really...im serious....shinca!!!!
jeongmal shincayo!!!!!!
but then i wont be sad...i get to celebrate with my parents!!
ahaha
i dont look like mummy daughter to u guys???
but then i am....i stick to my mum a lot....u know what..i rather follow my mum go out or stay at home than go hanging out with my frens...
end up my mummy scold me....for staying at home all the time....didnt go out...
i remember that day my bro and my sis went out...my dad have to go work suddenly....left my mum....my fren ask me to go out....but then...i rejected them....hahahahahhahahahah.....i follow my mum to my granny house...she scold me that day..ask y i didnt go out....always stay at home..stick with the comp...IM REALLY LAZY!!
ahah...but then i follow her to my granny house and end up go hair salon and cut my hair...
i know my mum scold me a lot...but then...i know y she scold me....
i dont even noe how to survive next time in uni... <.<
die la...sure homesick de!! T.T

back to happieee...
mayb today is my happy day..
ahah
the 1st song played im my list is HERE-CSJH..
start with happie burfday....well,leaked song of next csjh jap single..
the next song?? thanks to by TVXQ...
ahah
my fav song of all....although i'll be there is for the fans..but this song...sometimes make me feel it sang for me...cuz its lyrics is thanks for being there..i will love u more..ahah
^^V
now is perfect man by shinhwa..
LOL
really make me laugh and smile...aahahha...all my fav song is played..
doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou????
i saw the offshot pv..chinese sub..ahah
sooo funny!!!!
and and...they celebrate yoochun's burfday...another burfday mood!!
yay
before that is eeteuk oppa and heechul oppas' burfday
den will be mine...then yoojoon oppa..
ahahha
oh oh..wen shan burfday too!
yay
full of burfday feeling..
OMG..i totally forget that today is 14...
WEN SHAN...HAPPY BELATED BURFDAY!!!
=.=;;
im sorry dear!!!
wait i msg her...
totally forget!!
ghee...how could i...=.=;;
aiks...my feeling change can sense by media player???
it play only human by K...
heyyyy that is sad song!!!!!!!!
OMO..=.=;;

oh oh..
the haptic cf is coming out soon
mid of july..
yay
cant wait!!
hey 2morro is mid ade!
will it come out 2morro??
i hope soo...then it wil be TVXQ present to me!!
yay
im dreaming..but then..i really hope soo!!
omo..
back with more thing 2morro...or mayb wed...
wed sure got de!!!
ahahhahahaha
bye!
muakss

No comments: