Tuesday, July 1, 2008

not myself

ahhh...
this is not a happy post from me..
as the title read
this is not the crazy bubbly happy jo...
dun feel good and dun feel nice..
feel pressure and stress
and down..
wad happen on earth?!!
is not being well for me..
not since i have my damn fucking result!!!
T.T

jkdhfjhdfflh
9374273567387487294
@!$#@%$#%$^@#$@#%
jkhftu34htiujfkdjkr
298uwhffhu fucking 3$#%##%$35435 124
#@$#%$%$%$^%^%
#$%$TFRVtvgt54#$%#@%t5rv
R%$TR%^Y65y56jh65564
$%%TFRVY^&*()PKUI<
EF>:>DSF;dlogkeifh83ur0peflk,d
kfnrierru935784yutnfkmd
jshskadhfahfjsdfhsjahfjddjgf

@!#@!#@!#!#!@
#!@$#%#%#$@#

dun ask wad dat alien word means..let me keep it as a secret to myself

y u just cant accept it??!!
y??
just because u dont understand doesnt mean u can #@!$@#%#$^%&^*&(&*)(&^%^
is not because the song is kpop or jpop
the virus will come...
but y
everytime u will just point ur finger to it.
much bringin frusfration to me..
is not only english and chinese is the ONLY LANGUAGE IN THIS HECTIC YET CRAZY WORLD!!
i have been learning english for the past 13 years..
and chinese too!!
although im not chi ed..
but i learn it informally at home..
and i much confidence to say i can read and communicate in chinese..
so y i cant learn korean or japanese..
cant u just let me have somethin i like..
is just this small request
u already determine my future..
my job..my ambition..
just let me determine it for myself..
for once..
let me determine my hobby...

other than that
$#%$^&*&)(*&*^&#$%#%$%&*)(PU^GByb65656hjhl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: