Friday, July 25, 2008

live a life!!

dun ask me y that title..it cross my mind suddenly..ahahah...
so i put it up as title..LOL LOL
u see i have been my sister free driver this whole afternoon!!!
urgh...she ask me to fetch her go almost every corner of penang...go to her college..go buy her stuff...and in addition, i have to fork out money for the car petrol!!!!!! T.T
wanna tell me im the best sister on earth ?? its okay..i know it since the day i become others sister..LOL LOL... i know some has vomited in front of their comp/ laptop..
but then..accept it!! is a fact!! LOL..
do u seriously know i waited for my sister in her college for almost 2 hours!!! she wants to met her teacher and her teacher is busy with something which i dont think i wish to know, and she sits there with her fren and wait for the teacher..causing me to sit there like a big dummy for almost 2 hours....got sooo fed up!! and listen to my mp3 and sms as well...sms loo wen..but this girl hit my nerves as well...reply soo slow..>.<
then after a freaking dumb 2 hours, she ask me to fetch her to a shop to buy her kitchen utensil..which she will be using for her culinary class later on...once i reach there, i let her go get her stuff and i wonder around the shop...do u know what she told me????!!! i will buy later on with mum....ahhhhhhh...i seriously wanna throw everythin around me to her..things around me that time is knife with various size...>.<
this is how she wasted my whole afternoon...plus with loo wen slow reply..i really regretted agreeing to become her driver...T.T
oh oh..msg my long lost brother...ahah...one thing funny on him, he always tot i msg him because im worry...LOL...he will always msg me back telling me not to worry on him..and he will always come with all his logical thinking..u know..the way he msg me make me feel like im his real dumb sister...LOL..he really sound like my big brother..ello, mr ch'ng..u are older than me for around 1 month!!! or maybe less....anyway, he is the least to complain on his hostel and university..everythin sound fun and nice for him..i wonder is he lying to me..but then he really sound happy...ahahha....the next to complain less is hui ting...she only complain on her dumb idiotic connection..LOL..then next will be hui ping i guess..LOL....
ok..set wern ask me to watch a mv...o-m-g!!! my hair stands when he start to scream!! the high pitch...OMG....he is kerazy!!!!!!!! i mean crazy..LOL..ebola teach me that word though...
the guy in the mv...omg omg...the gills on his neck.....ewwww...and the high pitch...omg...is some spanish opera song...but then..dont ask me wad meaning..i dont understand wad it wanna show and dont understand wad he is singing...LOL...set wern has no idea as well..LOL...
i will be here till night...as in midnight...ok, i will post another post on somethin i wanted to share here..LOL....mayb i will put in the mv for the opera there..as for this post..i will only put in my story!! LOL....

No comments: