Wednesday, July 2, 2008

memories that left behind

i remember the first day i step into the school..
big compound..
and is red everywhere..
thinkin i will be there for just a 1 and half year...
it wouldnt be sad to leave..
oh well
ITS NOT!!!!!!!
i cry....i think im the only 1 in upper six science class to cry..
bursting out in front of whole upper six and form 5..
but then is not like im the only one crying..
ahh
back..
y i mention back my school??
uhmmm...
is actually i went back to school today..
to certified my certs...
after i certified it..
i take a round in my school..
i remember what rayi wrote in her blog..
after spm..
everythin come to the end..
last time walking past the hallway
last time hanging out in the canteen
last time goin into teacher's room..
last time hearing the irritating yet awaiting school bells..
last time fighting for the always not enough chair for recess..
last time carrying the whole stack of books..
last time worrying on unfinish yet getting more school homework
last time standing and singin national and state anthems and sch song
everything...
i hated it when in school
but today
i feel it is somethin that made my school life funs!
oh well..
i walk to the stall..and bought some food..
i always complaining on how awfull the food is..and i always have those sausage,nugget,keropok ikan,crabsticks,chekodok and other foods which my fren say is not good for health..
they can guess wad i will eat..
"JO WITH HER SAUSAGE AND NUGGET AND ETC ETC.."
although some time i will have fried mee,rice but then...keropok ikan and sausage is my fav of all...

talking about teacher..
i miss them too...
my class teacher who is also my math teacher...
i bump in her today..
she has a new haircut..
but then...the white hair seems increases...shuuu..dun tell her!!ahaha
next will be my chemistry teacher..
im her fav student..
soo no matter wad i do in her class...she never angry..but i never do anythin bad..
just fall to sleep once...the topic is kinda bored....sorry mdm!!!
she scold me once..threaten to cut my paper 3 marks..oh well paper 3 marks are counted in stpm...is experiment we conduct..much like spm-PEKA....the reason y..i let my classmates copy my experiment and the ans to the question...=.=; but then...it make up a memory to me..
my biology teacher!!
she..i cant deny her class is bored..i fall to sleep most of the time..oh well...mayb that cause my bio to get soo low...the only teacher who i feel guilty to...cant make her feel proud...
getting a damn B in bio...i feel soo guilty to face her!!!

i walk past teacher's room..
i remember how i will be in the room and chat with the teacher....
no matter is in the PK room with my chem teacher, ground floor teacher room with my bio teacher, 2nd floor teacher room with my math teacher..
i didnt really chat..just at there asking question and sometimes talk to them and lend some books from them..

but then all
this...bcum a memory..
a sweet memory that stays forever!!

im better behaviour in form 6 compare to form 5....
form 5 im asst moniter...but the class never quiet...
and and....
im rebellious..
my discipline teacher say im not suit to b perfect because of my non-serious..
well i and discipline teacher are in good term..somethin rare for a trouble maker to be soo close to dat teacher who all trouble maker will take effort to run away from he..
my mum once told me that the reason my junior are scared of me is although the trouble i create putting the teacher in trouble..
i stil dare to joke around with the most scary teacher..
to b honest..she is more scary than the headmistress...

on top of all!!!
i

i miss my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: