Thursday, July 24, 2008

my picspams!!!!

someone has been telling me that i need to do somethin to my blog so it would look like my own blog instead of some enews blog...yes..MISS LEE HUI TING! lol...i would try my very best hui ting...LOL..but it seems like i got nothing to talk bout myself..ahah..n everythin i do now gotta connect to tvxq...LOL....so instead of posting TVXQ pics here...i have my picspams!! LOL...oh oh, nini wanted to see the pics of me wearing specs..and i bought a new sunglass yesterday!! didnt took pics with it yet...LOL....soon..ahah....dont vomit..dont laugh!! >.<

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i know!!! is fugly!!!! let me share a few of TVXQ pics as well...hahahahahhahaha...is me afterall!! LOL...is their old pics...this is their 2006 calender pics..and has been one of my fav pics!! cuz they are super cute in the pics!!! <333

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

oh oh....japan TV has release the clip of purple line from T TOUR...kill me with the hotness!!!! i love it sooo much!!!!!!!!! omg....this is driving me crazy!! i want the T TOUR soo much..i might get myself one...korean version....since my fren say she will send me the link..ahhhhhhh....if is not as expensive like the japan version i might get it....is there china version??LMAO...i guess it will..ahaha....BIGEAST VOL 9 has come out!!!! oh well, it only meant to sold to bigeast....wad i can do is to save those pics.. sound miserable!! T.T
some one send me that doushite poster they sign!! i wantttttttttttttttttttttttt
here is the clip on purple line live version! watch it..yay tvxq~~



and is time to get recommended song....LOL...i guess i said before i will putting up old songs if i cant find any new song rite??? LOL..and and..i wont putting up TVXQ song...because TVXQ will deserve a post by itself!! LOL....is their priority....LOL
title : U (japanese version)
singer : super junior



enjoy...they got #8 in daily chart !!!!! LOL...
enjoy!!!! is it #8 for daily or weekly ??
LOL
anyway
enjoy!!

No comments: