Wednesday, July 16, 2008

month of july month of happiness...

is month of july!!!! month which full of happiness!!! month which is full of burfday.. yay!!!!
let me list down people who is born in july..aha..

1st of july - park jungsoo! aka eeteuk from SJ!! our dear SJ leader..
10th of july - kim heechul from SJ!! our cinderella in SM TOWN..
13th of july - wen shan!! my dear friend know her for almost 7 years..yay!
15th of july - my burfday!!!!! yay myself.....
17th of july - dana from CSJH!! she has yoonho oppa as her back up dancer before..way before TVXQ debuted!! ahah
19th of july - alvin ong burfday!! ahah...
26 th of july - jang yoojoon from ITT .. yay to our maknae from ITT!!! go baby yoojoon!!!

anymore burfday?? tell me..i will add in..ahaha...
isnt this is a month full of burfday??ahahha.... let me think..i will add in if got..ahah...apart from this...I DOWNLOADED THE DOUSHITE ACAPPELLA!!!! here is the link..

http://gossip-whatever.forumotion.com/download-f20/jpaud-thsk-doushite-kimi-wo-suki-ni-natte-shimattandarou-a-cappella-t623.htm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this is getting on my nerve!!!
oricon chart!!!!!!!! when will they update it... T.T
im waiting for the result for the single in daily chart..
soo nervous..and i nearly cant breath from the nevous....
^^;
quickly update leee...i will add in the happy news here...i mean after they update....
i nearly cant breath... <.<

read the post above!!

No comments: