Sunday, June 29, 2008

wedding dinner!!

ahah
is my cousin brother wedding dinner tonight!!
is a part of chinese culture in wedding for the bridegroom to have a dinner and invite all relative and friends..
somethin dat really irritates me..
oh well
to attend this kind of ceremony..
i have to waste on
1.clothes
2.shoes
3.bags
4.hair
5.car petrol T.T

let add up..
and this few things cost me hundreds!!!!
which i can actually use it on T tour!!!
T.T

this wedding dinner didnt go well tonight
for me only i assume..
i wasnt in good mood..
there are people i dun wish to meet..
and is super noisy!!
with the mc talkin soo lame..
plus with the lame singer..singing some sort of weird song..
which i cant even differ it is a chinese song
malay song or eng song..
or thai song...
oh well...the bride is malay from indonesia..
sooo i think is some indonesia malay song..

did i have to mention the food tast awful????
it is!!!
urgh
n n n
i hate wen they juz throw 2 stranger into our table..
already pack with 10 people!!
and hv to add another 2 person..
urgh
like i care who are they
soooo i keep quiet
with my handphone all night
i listen to my song..and sms with my fren..

oh yea..
the waiter are juz sux!!!
i finish my drinks..
and and
they didnt even notice it!!!
till i hv to call them!
wth!!
bad service!!
with bad taste food!!!

i think the only thing dat made me laugh will b the pondan
i dunnoe wher he/she popped up
i dunnoe who is it..
is guest..
he/she sing and dance on the stage
i really had a good laugh!!!
ahaha
he/she seems to enjoy it..
ahah

oh well
the dinner finish on 10.30...
being the relative..is my cousin bro
we waited at there
take some photo
chat..
i went home at 11 somethin
n i drive..my sis drive there
so i drive back..
at 70-90 km/hr
since my mum's friend..is not friend..is kinda like a family member to us..
told us there is a speed trap..
so i slow down to 60-70 km/hr
and did i mention im sms-ing dat time?
LOL
not really..
i only check wen is red light..
ahahaha
i didnt sms wen i drive!!!
is wen red light n i hv to wait
only i check my phone n type...
bleukx

ahh
dat is my wedding trip
which is lame and bored

and is 1am now!!!
hv to wake up early..

aza!!!!!

No comments: