Sunday, June 22, 2008

byE my fRieNd...

bye my friend...
is soo sad...all my friend are going to their own respective university...
to the north..
to the south
and even across the sea!!!!!
its soo sad...
we gather together at gurney...
went for lunch..
shop around...
and then went to hui ting's house..
well not all of us went..
is just me,chia ming, hui ping and mei ling..
although mei ling is there for 5 mins?????
LOL
we are planning for another..
LAST FAREWELL PARTY!!!
nowadays i hv too many farewell party..
farewell with my colleague
and now my friends..
is kinda sad to bid goodbye..
like what the popdiva sexy queen, MARIAH CAREY

the hardest thing to do is say bye

talking about this song..
i wanted to dedicate this song to my beloved granny..
rest in peace granny!!
i love you sooo much!!

Song Lyrics



i really don't know wad to say...
when it come to this..
i have no idea what to respond back!!!
just one freaking things..
I WILL MISS ALL THOSE CRAZY MOMENT!!
thinking bout it now...
i i i i i
i hv to made new friends...
ahhhhhh

i miss you guys...
i always do..
i will put up the pics..
wen i got the pics from them..

No comments: