Friday, June 20, 2008

my farewell party!!

my colleague made a farewell party as 23rd june is my last day working..
we went for a steamboat dinner..
*btw,the food not nice and the price is expensive*
well they pay for my behalf..
ahah
all of us went..
so we went...and since one of my colleague know about tarot reading..
so he play...
ask about his love life..
so there goes bla bla bla...
i wonder if that man is purposely or not..
keep using me as example!!!!
urgh
he said his future girlfriend is from someone who fight all the time with him..
is dat somethin they wanna tell me??
i ignore all of it and continue to look for food!
i try to ignore everythin that they talk about..
but then that "fortune teller" keep use me as example..
i was soooo furious...
n keep asking him to change other example..
and he said.."both of ur horoscope are matched!! so i use u as example!"
by the way..
i notice his fav and mine are the same..
like the same fav food..*spaghetti and sausage*
same fav song..*because im a girl *
well..
i rather quiet wen eating..
FOCUS ON FOOD!!
but then i ate the least among all...

ghee..
some1 come for an interview..
i was wishing for some handsome guy..
but then...
i almost burst to laughing wen i same him..
NERD!!
aha
and he thanks me soo loud wen he walk out..
dun ask me y..i totally stun n hv no idea y he did it..
ahah
im not meanie!!
im not..
juz dat...

OH YEA!!!!!
THERE IS 15 SECS PREVIEW ON TVXQ LATEST SINGLE..
the title too long...
urgh
doushite kimi wo suki natteshimattanderou



IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!

No comments: