Monday, June 23, 2008

my lAst dAy wORking

today..
i officially end my working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
half of me feel happy..
half of me feel sad..
oh well working although not even half the year..
but then...
there is a nice working place..
yea yea yea...i admit i did say i hate those place...
but then..
my boss is a nice employer..
he is superb caring!!!
n he never raise his voice although i did the most damn stupid thing!!!!!
and i always have special treat..he always treat us the employees sweet and biscuit..
i remember once i put a document in other file without realizing it...
wen i found it is lost i went panic and crazy
i was cursing myself..*in my heart of course*
i did say out shit and damn it..
i think he heard it...
i went panic and expect he will scold me like there is no end...
but then...
he didnt...
he ask me to cool down..and ask me to find back on the file i handle..
he said it in a nice n soft tone..
i found it..
and he calm me down...saying those documents wont run away..
that made me realise im a bit jerk and stupid!!!
then
juz 1 month before i resign
I LOST 3 DOCUMENTS!!
important documents..
n he didnt scold me either..
he ask me to find it slowly..
i feel soo guilty..
cuz till today
i cant find it...

just now before i left the place...
he wish me luck..
i held myself back
hoping my tears wouldnt fall...
it will be superb embarrass!!
i say bye...
n walk off..
is the last time i would see that place..
i will sooo going to miss it!!!!

other than my boss..
will be my colleague..
i will miss them
although sometime i said i hated them..
but they are caring..
as most of u guys noe..
my physical age and mental age are a big different!!
yes!!
im going 20.. but act like a 15!!!
i admit it!!
n i hv all this cold and lame jokes all the time..
they will laugh at my jokes..
sometime i feel is it they laugh to made me feel better???
cuz that particular jokes is soooooo LAME that i myself cant laugh
n yet they laugh...
im glad the cold war break off before i left...
n thanks for the farewell party!!!
im glad you guys are there wen my working day turns ugly!!!
i will miss you guys!!!!!

anyway
bye to you all...
i will miss yea..
I WILL!!!

No comments: