Wednesday, June 18, 2008

rANdOmANiA!

urgh...what english am i using for my title...
aha
scolding myself???i think i need a higher dose of tranquillizer.....
doc!!!!!!!!!
aha
as my title speaks..
today i wanna post the random song that had been wondering in my brain...
is nice song...from kpop and jpop...
well here is my blog..
i dun really wish to turn it into some TVXQ sharing blog..
aha
try to restrict myself from posting too much on them...
oh well
they are preparing for their A-Nation and latest single..
kinda cool down nowadays..
without them..it seems bored...

ok back to my real reason of this blog...
the 1st video - davichi (miweodo saranghanika)


the 2nd video - super junior H (cooking cooking)


the 3rd video - kat-tun (don't you ever stop)


ahhh...this is my fav of all!!!! -monday kiz (
가슴으로 외쳐 )




5th video is from - epik high (one!)



this 5 recommended song....
for lyrics..den please get it..
either google search it..
or http://gossip-whatever.forumotion.com/index.htm

u can get the song here too....
ahah

talking about TVXQ...
their UFO reply are cracking!!!
LMAO!!
go read in GW..
is all up there...
ahah

phao phao phom!!!!
yay!

dong bang shin ki phom rak khun!!!!!!
dong bang shin ki saranghaeyo!!!

No comments: