Thursday, October 15, 2009

where U at~

i always keep my faith..but little by little the secrets were revealed.i couldnt stand but getting more and more tensed up...those nervous feeling, those feeling of not wanting the worst nightmare to happen is just..i felt it once and i swear i never want to get those feeling again..and that feeling is just the same feeling i had from my house to the hospital when my granny is seriously ill...

and the situation between my family is just soo tensed~ everyone was in a gloomy situation..and this situation is just the same in cassiopeia, tvxq fandom..tvxq family~ i hate this feeling and i never want this feeling anymore..i really wish the 5 would stay together..nobody else beside them could make such a harmonisation...and nobody else like them could show such a passionate feeling towards music and their work..and nobody else like them could have those close relation, just like a brother..the 5 is just a perfect as a group.. D:

call me cynical, but then, just dont let my prediction come true, shenzhen concert is the last of theirs...and my regrets of life, i never get to attend any of their concert yet..D:

i miss the 5..and i want them back...but then, my faith is getting thinner...yunho is ending the drama early..jaejoong's drama havent air despite soo long of delay..changmin's drama havent start filming and keep delaying..all this never seem good to me... before i fully lost my faith and gets in depressing mode, give me something good~

beside that, yunho had been hospitalized yesterday...that is too much for him to bear~ if for this is what they got for being into drama, i wish they would never ever again try becoming an actor~ and there is some speculation that changmin's drama havent start because changmin is always a straight forward and never give in person..and i guess he wouldnt want to involve as a part of his silent protest towards SME to stop the dispute between his beloved hyung and the management company..and also his protest for the unlawful contract..as far as i concerned, changmin is a really really super duper stuborn person...a person who never give in~




No comments: