Sunday, October 11, 2009

mianhaeyo~

it is 4.01am now~ and i just finish reading my anatomy on great vessels of heart..

my bro come and peep on me just now...the first time since the last 2 month i ever study till this hour..ahahha, lazy mee~ and the clock just show me it is 4.02am..XD

anyway, i have been lost from this blogging world for the past 2 weeks??? or maybe less or maybe moree..but then, i had no idea what to post..XD

just dont feel like touching other artist here..not when im not in the mood of posting what others is doing when TVXQ is facing crisis..oh well, nothing in my life is interesting for the moment although i wish i had some interesting moment to share about..

i realise at times, i could just turn on EMO while writing blog..i guess this is a place for me to sigh and whine since there is really no one i could turn on..it is not that im sad or down or emo-ish person but just everything when i try to blog, those emo-ish feeling just comeback..and well, it is just natural~

as for this, at times, i felt the emo-ish moment of yoochun isnt really because he is but it is just at times, when lonely, it comes naturally where the action, the speech and the writting sound emo-ish..okay, do i make sense here?? NO!! never mind then~

better end my post here..i had been typing and deleting and typing and deleting the lower post..XD good night everyone~

----

The days I could not think preciously of another person other than me,
Because of the loneliness which became natural for me,
The incandascent sun which bothered the mornings,
The bright moon which lightened the road at night,
The small and innocent memories make me sulk and restless

credit : Shim Changmin

No comments: