Tuesday, June 2, 2009

reeeeeeuuuunioon!!!

heeyahh!!!! well, im late in putting up my post..excused me for that..im not in the mood of putting up stuff...well, look at the second post to understand my feeling for the past few days..and if u still couldnt get it, its okay..well, i dont hv to explain that much...
okay, cut the lame crap...
so on last last saturday, we had this form 6 reunion in hui ting's aunt house...ahahahaha
its nice and fun to meet back old friends..and so we had all this amazing crazy and noisy moment all around...^^ i wonder if the resident there were annoyed by our loud voice..=.=
MIANHAE!!!!! GOMEN!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!
much of the lameness of intro, lets move on to pic spam..ahahahahaha!! GET READY!! MUAHAHAHA
GROUP PICTURES...^^ since our school is an all-girl school, dont expect any male here..thanks..LOL
group picture #2!!!
group picture #3...SUE, U BLOCK MY PRETTY HEAD!!! *pout*
group picture #4....wonderful smile..all except ms ch'ng..woops!! i mean myself..sorry yu-jean, ur smille is amazing!! ahahahahah
its pool time!!!!!!!!!!!! how is it..how is it!! ahahahhaha....pretty ladies with pool..
the water from the pool couldnt beat the hotness of the girls..wakakakaka..snap out of it, dumbhead!!!! bt well, its pretty though..sad that hui ping is not in...opps, some little intro: that is me (white), chia ming (white), phei chuin (purple), wen shan (black) and loo wen (brown)..look like gangsta right..sighh..its loowen afterall..LOL
this time, avoiding the big pool, we shift to baby pool...that is me, wen shan, hui ping (ur big head block chia ming's pretty head!!!), chia ming (poor girl), loo wen (the only head dangling at the end there) and phei chuin...
its us again...we are ignoring the serious topic going on in other group..LOL!!!
for some reason...i like this..ahahahahahahahaha...i look dumb though
who's that!!! *following junsu* \(^o^)/
me and wen shan..the one with the shoe...err, i dont know who is she..paiseh, she come UNINVITED!!!!!
the end of the pool...we are back to the table!! LOL...from left : yu-jean (let yea guess what is she doing), hui ting (the poor sexual victim), me , chia ming (sue big ass is heavy isnt it??) and sue...LOL!!!
yay for us!!! wen shan, mei ling, me, hui ping and phei chuin...representative from S1,S2 and S3..LOL!!!
yay us!!! and loowen with her mafia look again..ignore her!!! (o.oll)
nice try, mei ling!!!!!! (^_<)/\(<_^)
LOL LOL...hui ting, what are u looking??? and what are u doing with ur wide mouth, YAP HUI PING?? li ling, SEXY!! lol
me and mei ling...mafia loowen trying to hide from interpool..LOL
*gasp!!!* she has a gun pointing at me!!! i was forced to take this picture..so basically i dont know who is that...im INNOCENT!!!!!
my time with S3 student..yay!!! that is me, swee yen and fiona...^_^
NOTE : i was eating half way..so i pose with my food together..XD
yay for shyam, swee yen and me....aahahhah...they call me ms. korean..see the awkward gap...XDXD
me and swee yen!!!! pshh: swee yen is a camwhore!! seriously!!!!!! (+_+)
the only S3 present...fiona, me ,shyam and swee yen!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahhahaha

No comments: