Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ah!!

yay!!! blogging time again..


well, today, not-so-surprising, i am free from class...well, all batch 14-ers are free from class..NO CLASS!!! something every student wanted to hear...\(^_^)/
so, waking up at around 9.30am when i slept at 3.30am (a very big thanks to fiona..bt well, without her, i probably couldnt finish reading my notes..)..wash my face and had my breakfast and dreaming for about an hour and start reading my notes (NOT A NERD!!!! MY EXAM IS NEAR)... surprisingly, tsyr xiang wanted to have dinner outside..she is bored of cafe food..so, after noticing me, and well, she invited tze hian, 3 of us went out for dinner..


and guess what they choose for dinner....they went to ah nan recipe!!!! god!!! that restaurant serves only frog and fish!!!!! so u can guess what i had for dinner..-.- well, according to chinese belief, frog helps in maintaining good skin but then..well, i had only 2 piece of frog..i ate fish moreee...its really something different from normal..actually i went to that restaurant before in penang...with my family..when they mention that restaurant name i was like o.O!! u guys sure??? it serve only frog leiiiii!!!! and since they want something exotic, so, they walk into the restaurant...lets start off the pic spams..


tsyr xiang....she and her unusual drink..surprisingly, i never heard of that drink... i cant remember the name..rofl
someone is very happy and contented with his dinner....he is unaware when i took this picture...well, nobody is aware of what i gonna do next..XD
me and tsyr xiang...what a waste!! my hand shake..urghhh...not HQ!!!
rich guy!!!!!! hehehehehhe...kidnap anyone??????
sulking and pouting...i wanted to smile..but very big thanks to tze hian..=.= said something just right before i hit the camera button!!!

this 2 picture above is to show the difference between girl and boy...well guess which belong to girl and which belong to girl...answer will be revealed later on...
that is what mr lee did to my porridge!!!!!! u can guess how salty my porridge turn!!!!!!!!! and well, that 2 piece is fish..before that he put a whole spoon of chili into my porridge..and when i said i gonna take this picture and tell everyone, he put another spoon..but with fish...-.-
my soy bean drink!!! ahahahha..i had kekwa after this..i drank 2 glass of drink..i prone to drinking than eating...i ate a little.. the view of the food we had!!!! the black pot on the right is fish...the one on the left of course will be the frog..and the white..the porridge..LOL
before out for dinner..a final touch!!!
well, is actually waiting for tsyr xiang..had my cap on...XD my hiphop style!! LOL

below this will be not-related to the trip..LOL

on monday!! after coming back from penang..that fire is to warm that perfume and release relaxing scent...ahahaha..i bought that for RM200..thanks to my dad..LOL


ouchhh!!! the flame caught my fringe!!!!!!! xiang xiang help me!!!!!!!!!


i hurt both my knee!!! and i dont know the damn reason!!!!! -.- and i had bigger bruise on my right knee and smaller one on my left knee...


SEE!!!!!!!!! SIGH!!!!! mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T


so i heard that SUBARU is airing in MALAYSIA on 18 June 2009!! during mr lee soo man burfday..and also mr ch'ng burfday...woops!! not my dad..that is ahahahahaha...someone..LOL

anyone wanna watch???? TVXQ appear for 10 secs oh..XDXD..
i know it sound stupid..


BUT I HAD EXAM...i will still find time for that..i need to watch 10 secs of TVXQ on HD SCREEN!!!!!! lol..waste my RM10..wth!!! sampat me...kent said it right when he said im sampat..i guess i had to agree the fact i am sampat..=.=

mummy burfday on friday...
HAPPY BURFDAY MUMMY!!! I LOVEE YOU!!!!


the answer for the question above : the 2nd picture belong to mr lee..and the first one belong to me and xiang xiang..but then, its not he dont have any bones..he placed it in our bowl!!! =.=

No comments: