Tuesday, June 30, 2009

purposeless

whee!! so this 4 girls (OH LOO WEN PPK ME), meet up in McD...and their purpose?????
i wonder if anyone is that crazy like this??? met up early in 10am in McD for....will disclose the crazy reason later on....gah, that reminds me of, hutang-ing ting ting money...
yeah yeah, the 4 girls that wakes up early in the morning for something that is not that important well at least for me
nothing better to do in McD while waiting...PIC SPAM!!!! i just realise i had like 6 picture...
me and ting ting..XD the japanese and the siam-po!! XD
why tell me, people keep thinking u are thais when u went to Bangkok...see, now i had new nick for u....XD
posing with the ear-ring ting ting gave....and yea, my hair...but i like it.. :D
the purpose!!!! to transfer videos and songs!!!! XD and let me tell you, most of it is TVXQ show...XD be proud, oppa!! your fangirls wake up at freaking 10am just to share your stuff!!!!!!!!!!! the fangirl here sleeps at 3am because of this morning...to replace the 2 hours of McD trip!!!!!!!!!!!!
ming ming with new haircut and ping ping with her evil witch laugh....i forgot what soo funny though..what so funny har??? sure not me...nobody laugh at my cold jokes..im the poor JUNSU...==
pouting ping ping...good thing the face is blur..u are not the main lead in this pic.. :P
serious now.... (^_^)V should have take a 4 person picture... (@_@)

2 comments:

Hui Ping said...

hoi..
apalar lu..
why put my ugly pic...
i know u love me.. haha

Hui Ping said...

hey...
why u put my ugly pic..
i know u miss me n love me..
lolz...