Monday, May 18, 2009

welcome back~

yay, so all students from local university had their breaks...end of their 1st year..^^ happy for them, miserable for myself..my final is coming SOON...very soon...T_T
well, cut the crap....me,hui ping, chia ming, li ling and loowen had a nice outing on 16 May 2009 (HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY anyway)..hanging out, relaxing ourself (they of course releasing tension after final, and me, of course releasing stress for upcoming final)
so here we are 5 girls, indulging ourself into singing for 3 hours...i hardly speak on sunday and monday!!!!!! T_T since all of us are camera freaks, there sure to be some pictures...surprisingly, this time, there is less pictures...im expecting moreee..LOL
me and hui ping
hui ping and chia ming
hui ping and loowen
^^
chia ming and the black figure, dont worry, it's not a ghost...its oh loo wen
li ling..
li ling and hui ping
5 of us...








"IM SCARED!!!!!!" kononnya..rofl
chia ming, li ling and hui ping
all the pictures above...other than the one karaoke-ing, is taken in this place..guess where it is..rofl...our lunch..well at least for me..LOL
taken by me in MPH...chia ming with her fav past-time...the other 3 were in snooker place...
well, look forward on next saturday and there is even moreeee people...^^

No comments: