Thursday, May 7, 2009

continuation~

finance meeting!!!!!!!! yay..so here is where all who interviewed the finance department exchanges the info they got from 3 differ clinics or hospital..all except for me (busying taking pictures), zheng hao, zi yin and jie ling..^^

cheng fong and john yee...^^ look like someone is not that happy and someone is really happy there..ahahahah..

is them again...rofl..kinda blur..blame my shaky hand...im suffering from stoping-myself-from-giggling-syndrome..

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME SERIOUS PICTURE!!! not till he pops out..mr lee tze hian, i didnt say im going to take your picture...-.-ll back to ur group please!!!

our sweet jayarubany..the ex-assistance class rep...^^

my group leader....i called him the one who giggle and laugh for no apperant reason - ISAIAH..^^

in front of female ward...is JIVETHA, JAYA and ME...^^ kalai is the photographer..rofl

their existence makes the bus nosier..include the photographer (JEEVAN) as well...from left : GANESH, DEREK, HARI, KENT and DINESH

i had some weird post..-.-ll half of the bus...or the noisy row of the bus

Dr. KAY KHINE...^^

another group picture : ISAIAH, KALAI, ME, JAYA, JIVETHA...JEEVAN is the photographer..

in the conference hall...KENT, GANESH, ISAIAH, DINESH

EVELYN, KENT, GANESH, ISAIAH, DINESH

some out of topic pictures...ahahahah...just attach here for fun..rofl

karen show you what it takes to be a doctor...over-stress...ahem, karen you are in the class..-.-

KAREN and ME...and that is TSYR XIANG...^^



just feel like posting this here...dont feel like opening a new post for this...^^


7989 - Kangta & Taeyeon
So why are you smiling so broadly today?
Is it because of the person that I introduced you to that last time?
Is he making you smile? That happy man.

So why are you looking so blue today?
I’ve been sitting here for an hour, similing.
Don’t frown
It really makes me worried

We’ve been together for such a long time
Do you still not know?
Do you really not know me?

Is there really a dummy like this
Do you still not know?
I’m standing here with my arms wide open.

Where are you going in such a hurry?
I want to walk a little bit slower
This precious time I am spending with you,
I want to experience for a little bit longer.

Where are you trying to go so slowly?
I want to go a little bit faster.
I only see you once a week
and there are many things to do and see.

We’ve been together for such a long time
Do you still not know?
Do you really not know me?

Is there really a dummy like this
Do you still not know?
I’m standing here with my arms wide open.

It must be like this
I must be like this
We are standing in the same place
looking at different things
I’m only looking at one thing
but you don’t know
Can you please look at me?

We’ve been together for such a long time
Do you still not know?
Do you really not know me?

Is there really a dummy like this
Do you still not know?
I’m standing here with my arms wide open

No comments: