Tuesday, May 5, 2009

boring day~~

ah!!! such a boring day today!!! ntg fun and even worst, pharmacology!!!!!!!
let's not talk about the lecturer here..i might got myself nightmares after that!!!! =.=ll

so well..what should i do now???
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

seems like i really had ntg to talks on...goshh!!!! i couldnt believe i lost on craps....rofl
actually its ntg big..is just i wanted to kick some post out from my blog..rofl
trying to update since someone says im lazy to update stuff...but then someone tells me, WHAT SHOULD I BLOG ON...urghh!! i should just close the whole blog and get myself a new one...=.=
typical me huh...rofl..a girl with no patient at all..=.=

owh yea, im going for some clinical survey or whatever u call it 2morro!!!! ^^
not really excited but then yay!!! NO CLASS!!! bleukx!!!!
pics spam tomorrow maybe...either way...
i shud be sleeping by now...T_T

really wu liao!!! =.=
tata!!! anyoung!!! sayonaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
muakss

if only i can post some sound effect here...the BORING~ sound

No comments: