Wednesday, August 6, 2008

unfortunate day

first of all...i would say...today is kinda not that smooth for me..first of all, i hurt my precious hands..yes!! is handS~~ BOTH OF IT....i fell down....stupid patch hole...=.= i just hate patch holes!!! hate hate hate...=.= i hurt both my hands n the nerve in it as well.....T.T is soooo sad..i hardly press the keypad on my handphone to reply sms...and also it hurt wen i try to type here...the nerve hurt...loo wen ask me to give my hand a rest but then..LOL...i feel not right for not replying others sms and also in msn..im chatting half way..LOL..in a slow manner..ahaha...
i cry today..i cry watchin the live perf of kiss shita mama sayonara...this song is just great!!! their strong vocal, their passion and emotion in it..i rank it 10/10.... and apart from this..this song released in the week of my granny funeral..we suppose to mourn for 5 days...on that week i couldnt online..rayi told me TVXQ involve in accident...remember during the global fansmeeting...i heard the news and i online...i found the song and i downloaded it...i listen to the song all day...my granny is a kpop drama lover..and she knows i love kpop too...and im always her fav granddaughter...and oh, she knows about TVXQ...and on one afternoon, my aunt ask me to sing a song for my granny..she say "your granny love korean soo much and u are the only one listening to korean song..sing it.." i sing a part of i'll be there..and then i put my phone with this song on her coffin and play kiss shita mama sayonara..i stand there and look at her..tears keep dropping..i force myself not to cry...my granny say if she is dead we are not suppose to cry...i wipe it...so today, wen i listen to the song again..i remember her again..and weep in front of my comp..i just hope she rest in peace..here is the perf..


ahaha...a little of my sad story..i really miss her...
T.T
my hands are hurting me like hell...i will end it then...

No comments: