Friday, August 8, 2008

freakish day!

not really freak...just that i have sore throat...urgh...bugging me.... >.<
and this few days....totally not in good mood!! urgh...i just feel not right!!! not everything goes as planned...=.=;;;
just hope this storm goes away...even the worst storm will pass..and we will found some sunlight...and the sunlight with the rain drops form the rainbow and end of rainbow will have a pot of gold..hope i would find the gold after this freaking storm...=.=
i have this urge to pray my granny..n i feel uneasy...=.=;; my mum ask me to go tomorrow....ahhh....whine to my granny about everything although im not sure if she heard it.....>.<
no idea but i have been thinking of her this few days...and it dont feel right...>.<
maybe there is somethin for me?? o.O is like there is somethin keep calling me to go pray....and well is HUNGY GHOST this month!!!! >.<>.<
i assume she wont sprang out from the ashes and talk to me i guess...i will jump down from the first floor if she did....=.=;; okay..stop saying those stuff..not fun although i always joke of those stuff...>.<
i have to go too...to calm myself as well...^^ actually i dont really care..since i know she wont harm us...recently my mother went to see a fortune teller and and...that man say my granny "visited" us...=.=;;; and and...among the people who dreamt of my granny is my mum, my dad, me and my bro..im not sure if my sis dreamt of it...another will be my little cousin sister, my cousin sister who works in singapore and my cousin brother...and my mum keep dreaming of her...no idea...but this...this is just weird...
just end the topic...>..<

oh oh..recently there been A LOT of fake news about 4th album...>_<
i hope those people would stop the news prank...
urgh..so guys..dont believe it until the news is verified!!
^_^

No comments: