Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tag by fiona chan!!

Number : 8 or 2?? i like 8 more...

Colour : duh...BLACK and WHITE!! and maybe red and blue?? o_O but I HATE PINK..rofl

Day : holiDAY!! rofl..who hate holiday..lol

Month : all month look the same to me...july maybe..since im a july baby! rofl

Song : need to mention????? ermm...all song in my playlist...ahah

Food : i lovee all kind of food!! ahaha..

Sport : ermm..badminton??ahaha

Drink : errr....skyjuice??? LOL..

Candy : lolipop!!!

Ice Cream : chocolate flavor..and and..i love all kind of chocolate.. ^_^

Season : winter and spring!!! ahaha

Band : TVXQ??? oh oh..TOHO BAND!!!rofl

Movie : none...-__-

Website : soompi?? and dnbn..rofl..my TVXQ source.. <333

Animal : DOGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Item of Clothing : anythin makes me feel comfortable and fashion..rofl

Word : huh?

Place : my home!!!! ^_^

I tag : -___- just tag my sister laa...

No comments: