Friday, August 22, 2008

once again

Alone in the end of time, my heart
Don't be afraid because you were left alone
Till the end of time I'll let you know my love
I'll protect you, you know
Because I love you, I’ll let you know my love

how is it??
nice?? here is more..rofl..

Just like the star that doesn't leave the dark sky
We’ll carry this dream forever together with love and trust
If I were that person
Once again
I’d hug your hardened heart tightly in my arms forever

meaningful isnt it??!!!
omgg..
i just loveee this song!!!
this is a part of love in the ice korean version translation...
ever since tvxq had this song
it had been one of my fav song!!!
and it been a real..i mean superb song!!!
the whole translation get it in gossipwhatever..plus hangul and romanisation..
oh oh..i will put a bit of the rom..
rofl

geu saram naega dwil su itdamyeon dashi hanbeon gudeobeorin geudae mameul
yeongwonui ttaseuhameuro kamsa aneulgeoya

ahaha...i really love this song..here is the perf..rofl


i wanted to dl it..but then...with all the annoying scream..i rather wait till the album is out..ahaha...then i will listen from my own cd..free from screaming!!! ahahaha
i will post up the translation for japanese version..rofl



It's not your fault those hands are cold
Holding on to the hurts from the past
Afraid to love someone
Turning your back against the true meaning of the story
Like ice, the heart that is hugged
slowly melts

To be loved by someone or whoever
It makes life shine like thisIf it was me
I would make your heart once again
warm with eternal tenderness

Fate's play
Even if it makes your heart hurt
At the end of the tear
A stream of light
Comes down from the dark
We can know it
We can feel the strong painful feeling
A person's warmth

Sadness and loneliness that everyone has
Looking for the place to recover
Yes for you that place is here
Don't worry don't hesitate anymore
I will protect you

切ないほど(My heart) 美しい愛だから(Don't be afraid)
Because it is a beautiful love as it is sad
儚いほど(Let you know my mind) 麗しい(you know) この時を(Let you know my love too)
This beautiful time as it is ephemeral

To be loved by someone or whoeve
It makes life shine like this
If it was me
I would make your heart once again
warm with eternal tenderness

and here is one of the great perf of their japanese version of love in the ice..rofl


both are great song!! and of course..they did great job for both..both are my fav!!!

No comments: