Friday, March 30, 2012

a boring me! =)

it's a boring day where a boring girl sitting in front of a boring laptop and think of what to do in the next boring seconds...

hahahahahaha~ i am indeed boring.. to an extent, i wanted to spam my own facebook with my own self-absorbed picture.. a selca!!! i mean selcaSSS!!! =)

but then to think that it might be nuisance to my friends in facebook, i think i shall spam it here~ =)













im not trying to say i am pretty, or to be so proud of myself... i know i am not pretty...
and being confidence about my own look, isnt something in my dictionary~ =)

but then, a discussion from yesterday makes me realize it's okay that one is not beautiful, it's okay u are not pretty, it's okay u are not the hottest girl in the class neither the sexy chicks that everyone wants.. it doest matter if u had just an average look and a simple girl~

but as long as you yourself are proud of who u are, to be who u wants to be, and look just amazingly like yourself, and confidently walking down the road, people will notice that charm of yours~ =)

i should learn that conclusion... and well, being a girl next door, is a matter in fact, the hardest type of girl u can be~ =)





2 comments:

Ben said...

여긴 한국 입니다.
한국에 대한 관심과 소소한 일상이 보기 좋아요^^

jOLyN said...

Ben : hahaha!! =) thanks for the comment... =) and nice to know u~~ pang-gap-seum-ni-da.. is that the phrase?? =)