Sunday, October 30, 2011

though forgotten

saw one of my own post... "phailed fans" .. a post i wrote for our baby dolphin, junsu's birthday last year...

i wrote it in a way who junsu is in the eye of tvxq members...in my own interpretation when i watch them from rising sun era~ =) well, what a normal cassiopeia will feel about them~ wonder what will i write this year.. =)

it seems like it is already 2 years ever since that heartbreaking news announced and till now there is no sign of collide or whatsoever... dont ask me how is the lawsuit, i definitely had no idea~ how is kpop for now, i could only say enjoy the music...for the industry is too dark for a normal eye vision to analyze ... oh well, it could be me who had gradually stop stalking all this kpop~ =)

anyway, while reading about my post on dong bang shin ki, ultimately still my top favourite group, am i still keeping that faith??? am i still hoping them to comeback??? who am i now? still a cassiopeia???

i am still a cassiopeia~ just not an active one.. *giggle*

hoping them to comeback...how should i say it..i am still keeping my faith that 5 of them are coming back, keeping my belief that they are still friends and that everything happen it's because of money~ well, money is root of all evil right?? =)

it's just that for now, if they are happy with the way they are, i will support them as who they are... tvxq or jyj... they are still my beloved oppa~ =)

but then...if they could comeback then it would be the best~ =)

i still miss them~ i still rewatch all the funny clips of theirs...it's getting lesser in youtube~ good thing i had it in my external HD~ xD

cassiopeia~ i am still a cassiopeia with the red balloon... the promise i had made is still with me... i wish i could spam your twitter or anything but then i know a lot of fans will do the same thing..i will just wave the red balloon silently...=)

No comments: