Wednesday, November 3, 2010

funny?? ridiculous?? i say..

oh well..came over with a weird conversation..involving ME and nurses from a private hospital.. =D oh maybe probably more.. hahahah.. what happen? let's check it out.. =D

so i brought my dad to a private hospital after he fell down...from the stairs..thinking it could probably some fracture i had to get him a x-ray..so we went to a private hospital..1st time ever in that particular hospital, i had to help him register.. my dad was at A&E department (aka Accident & Emergency department)... here is scene number 1 :

ME : here is my dad's identity card u asked for just now?
nurse 1 : oh..erm, ms __ (nurse 2), can u help her for the registration..i had something on hand.
nurse 2 : okay. so the dad is at??
nurse 1 : casualty
ME : ermmm..but my dad wasnt..
nurse 2: huh?!!! what???
nurse 1 : yes..casualty
ME : aaa...he fractured his hand only?? *but voice too soft and thus, got ignored!!!*
nurse 1 : casualty!!!! *look at nurse 2*
nurse 2 : ohh!!! casualty department a??
nurse 1 : yes..
ME : * ==ll *

i know..in uk, emergency department also known as casualty department.. but please, make an appropriate sentence please..my dad only probably fractured his hand??? nt dead!! and yea *touchwood*

so here is scene 2..involving ME and nurse 2..

nurse 2 : so, u are the daughter??
ME : yup!! *smile*
nurse 2 : your dad's phone please??
ME : do i need to include mine??
nurse 2 : oh if u want..but since u are younger than 21, put your mother's phone..it would be better..
ME : but im... *the nurse walks into the office ignoring my call*
ME : whatever!! *again, ==ll *

so yea..everyone thought i am...a high school student..i should be proud but then is a bit...whatsoever!! ==ll

so here is scene 3..i had some health study ongoing in my uni, part of community medicine assignment..and since our grp is doing on visual defect..and since here i am in the hospital, i might as well grab some brochure on the visual topic im doing.. so here i am in the ophthalmologist department.. and i shall label the 2 nurses i come across as nurse 3 and nurse 4.. so yea..the scene :

*knock knock*
*ME peeps into the clinic and walk in*
ME : good evening.
nurse 3 & 4 : *look at me with the widest eye they ever had*
ME : i am from AIMST university,my uni had a health study ongoing and i wanted to ask if i could get any brochures for the health study we are doing??
nurse 3 look at nurse 4.. and look at me
nurse 3 : what do you want??
ME : erm, brochures??
nurse 4 : what she want??
nurse 3 : that is what i am asking???!!!! *a ridiculous look*
ME : erm, brochures for visual defects?
----the following conversation is in hokkien since..the nurse start in hokkien----
nurse 3 : for what defect??
ME : oh..just any u had??
nurse 3 * look at me*
ME : ermm..cataract, glaucoma, dry eyes syndrome and refractive error.. thank you
nurse 3 & nurse 4 look thru the brochures..
nurse 4 *in mandarin* : here..this..and this..and..
nurse 3 * in mandarin* : how bout this??
nurse 4 *in mandarin* : ermm...she probably dont know what is it so dont need..*laugh*
nurse 3 : *laugh*
ME *thinking* : are u both taking me for an idiot or what..gossiping me in mandarin..do i look like a total banana to you guys?? and..I AM NOT HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT...==ll
ME : i think that is enough.. thank you for the brochure.. =D
nurse 3 and 4 : *nods and smile*
ME : *bow, and smile and walks out*

--outside--
ME : aiiii~~~~ ==ll


so yea...what a day?? become a joke for all the nurses in the hospital.. =D
well..stupid conversation doesnt just end here..when i reach home, one of my dad client phone..to change something on the invoice..so here is mr **

mr ** : your dad sent me an invoice to my email just now..
me : yea and so?
mr ** : there is some correction i need him to correct..
me : oh...okay, and the correction is
mr ** : *telling the correction*.. (till a point) do you know the total amount i told u
me : err..im not sure..
mr ** : isnt that invoice type by you
me : er..no..nt me..he asked my little brother to do it
mr ** : and why your little brother and not you?
me : er...cuz i just come back to penang??!!!
mr ** : how come?!!!
me : i study in other state?? my brother form 5 and he is in penang???
mr ** : how come u are still studying and not ur bro??
me : er...my bro still studying *thinking - how come this person gt so many HOW COME?!!!!*
mr ** : how come ur brother need to work and not you??
me : i just come back?!!!!!!
mr ** : *obviously ignoring me* u must be living better than ur bro
me : errr...can u just tell me ur phone so when my dad return, he can call you?!!!!
mr ** : but i off my phone after work
me : *thinking - stupid guy!!! what is the use of hp if u off it* then u can call my dad directly.. =D
mr ** : okay~ :D :D

me : SWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A DAY!!! ==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAAA
what a fun day.....
so cham oh u...
well at least ppl say u young mar >.<