Friday, August 27, 2010

i did wrong

like 2AM's song..am i really did wrong??? did i really did something wrong???

did i mess up everything n caused everyone in the worst state ever??but..it wasnt even my prob in the first effing place.....i dont know!!!! i hate it..i really do~~ why cant just understand my pov??!!!! why am i the one had to understand?!!!!!

why am i the one stuck in the middle and sucked up everything?!!
i hate it..im doing my very best to make everyone happy..and why it is sooo hard to make everyone feel happy for the decision...

to accommodate with it, i really did my best..but how come i feel like i fucked up everything???? and i think i really fucked up everything..== a decision to make everyone happy, is it that hard??? i really...i really....i dont know what else i can do...

i really dont know...and to get scolded for something that is out of my concern, it is really....i dont know..the whole thing makes me @@ from the moment i open my eyes in the morning...

i understand everyone's position...but may i ask, who understand my stand????


to everyone, im sorry i couldnt fulfill ur condition...i did my very best...and i hope u could understand...to karen and adrian, im sorry..if i could just confirm the blm house, i wouldnt put u guys in such condition...

like the song..

i really did wrong..and i really sorry...mianhae~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HaLO my stupid daugher!
not ur fault lah okayyyy
we would like stay there as well de ma rite...
now jz wait for chiew wei's answer.
worst case scenario forfeit deposit, one person not that much money also lah ok??