Monday, August 30, 2010

Confession Of A Friend

yea..writing this confession with an apple stuck between my upper and lower vestibule..XD

okay..let me start...=) not really much as a confession but rather a rant...i know u will know who im pointing this to but well,this is something i couldnt slap it on your face so...forgive me but at times...at times it really kills my mood...

i didnt slap it on your face but sometimes, it totally kills my mood....makes me go "whatever" mood and sometimes i really wanna slap it on your face by saying "i never ask for your opinion..im just telling so shut it!"...

like when im telling u about the new song i heard of or the group that just debut, cant u just listen like how i used to listen to all your prob??? i probably never shared my worst day or the worst nightmare so if im going to say something, couldnt u just put ur ears on and listen?? rather than going "im not interested" "it doesnt even sound nice" "whatever, im going to sleep" ... sometimes, i really regretted that i told you something i feel there is a need to share among my qingu...

but the respond i got...totally slap me across my face...totally goes like "u are so lame to tell me all this" "i had 0 interest in this mentally retarded stuff..keep it to yourself"..at times, am i really a qingu to a qingu??? or im just a stone where ppl spill their sadness and trouble, to walk away after they feel better...i dont mind listening...but dont make me feel like im just a pabo...a tool to make one feel better....

i seriously doubt myself before...do i really...had a good friend...a friend who never think of using me...a friend who care to listen...a friend who cheers me up when im down...a friend who never ask why im sad but quietly sit beside me and makes me feel better.....

i actually found...not someone i see everyday (face to face) but...someone who i never see before..a friend who i know randomly...even just with words...she become a place where i depend alot on...a friend who never push me away...a friend who corrects me when im wrong..a friend who know im not alright when i insist im okay....a friend who is there to make me smile, even to a point, agree she is old...thank you unnie..thank you...at least i know....i know i had such a friend..thank you unnie!!! unnie, jeongmal khamsahamnida!!

is alright that i only had one...it would be better to have more...but even with this one, unnie, u had give me much strength to go on...last 2 days, i never feel so bad, so sucked up in the whole 2010...but u were there to make me feel better....rather than being a cold stone, u make some senseless jokes u would never will say it....i appreciate it..i really do~

and top of all, im happy that i could be who i am in front of you...rather than being a puppet or a clown...감사합니다 !!!

1 comment:

Tan Pei Yun said...

Now the world know I am old -.-