Friday, May 21, 2010

Tomorrow will surely come

Listen to Asu Wa Kuru Kara while reading this story.. :) Thank you!
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0CR_-I-xk ]

--------

[Yoochun’s POV]

I sighed as I look up at the sky. Snow is falling and I can't even enjoy it.

I stretched out my hand, catch a falling snowflake and watched it as it melts. It disappears like nothing happened. It's like our situation right now...

It's so fragile. We can't grasp it. It just peacefully drifts around us.

But I am still lucky to have met the four of them. It's like a miracle, in this world.. we were able to meet by chance like that. If only I could tell them..

I miss them so much..

-----
[Jaejoong’s POV]

"I just couldn't say smoothly what I want to tell them." I looked down and tried holding back my tears.

Hyunjoong touched my shoulder before hugging me. "You should be brave enough to say it to them. You love them so much, right?"

I tried finding a way to talk to them but when I have the chance.. I can't say it. It's like what I want to say runs away from my mind and I can't even chase after it.

I just nodded as my tears finally fell from my eyes.

I miss them so much...

-----
[Yunho’s POV]

I stopped walking and sudden tears instantly fell as I looked at the sunset. Our memories flashed back into my mind as I stared at the sunset. I can still remember Junsu composing a song while watching the sunset.

I wiped away my tears as I continued walking. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a piece of paper on the ground. I picked it up and turn it around. I saw us.. The five of us, smiling blissfully as we hold each other’s body like we don’t ever want to let go. My tears fell again and it won’t stop now. It fell continuously when I saw the words on top of it.





“Always keep the faith.” A quote from Yoochun. He made this for us and for the fans. And I don’t even know that we will use it now.

I miss them so much…

-----
[Changmin in Korea]

“You’re going to Jeju island?” Yunho asked Changmin on the phone as Changmin fixes his things.

“Yes, I want to relax and forget about everything for now. You wanna come?” Changmin asked his hyung on the other line.

“I don’t know if I can come with you. I’ll try to go to Jeju. You can go there first.” Yunho told Changmin.

“Okay! Hyung, I need to go! I’ll wait for you there! Bye!” Changmin hung up the phone. He exited his house, immediately went to his car and drove off.

----

“How will I enjoy my stay here if I want to be with you guys?” Changmin uttered as he stared at their picture on his phone. He looked at the ocean as their memories started flashing back into his mind.

The time when they were splashing water to each other.. The time when they were just sitting on the sand and watching the sun as it goes down. And the time when they filmed their Picture of You music video at Saipan.

In his opinion. those were the best times of his life. The time where all of them are just happy to be with each other.

“I miss them so much…” He uttered as he sighed.

-----
[Junsu’s POV]

I’m back from Japan. I really missed Korea so much. My hometown.. Our hometown.

I decided to go to Jeju island and just watch the sunset. I drove off to Jeju island and just stayed there for awhile.

“Why do we need to experience something like this?” I suddenly uttered. I sighed and looked down. I wish they’re here with me.

I tried forgetting them for just a moment but I can’t. We really have so many memories.

I got my phone and dialed Yoochun’s number. If I call him and ask him to come here to accompany me, will he come?

“Hello?” Yoochun answered his phone.

“Chunnie-ah, can you go here in Jeju? I need someone right now.” I told him.

“Arasso!” He hanged up the phone.

I looked around while I wait for Yoochun. I then roam around and reminisce our memories.

I wasn’t looking where I was going. I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked at that guy who was taller than me. I was about to shout at him when I looked at his face.

“Changmin.” I uttered shockingly.

“Hyu.. Hyung.” was all he could say. He immediately hugged me and I hugged back.

“I really missed you hyung.” He hugged me tighter. I felt hot tears fall on my shoulder. Changmin, the maknae, he’s crying. I hugged him tighter too as we both cried.

“Changmin.” We suddenly heard a husky voice. We both pulled away and looked at that guy.

“Yoochun hyung!!!” Changmin ran up to Yoochun and hugged him. Yoochun hugged back as he cried his heart out.

“I missed you Minnie-ah!” He uttered as his voice cracked.

“Yunho hyung.” I uttered. Yoochun released Changmin and looked back to see Yunho hyung.

Yunho hyung stopped from his tracks and just stared at me and Yoochun.

He couldn’t control himself, he immediately ran up to us and hug us both. Changmin just watched us as he smiles.

“where’s Jaejoong?” He asked.

“I’m here.” we heard someone’s voice. We all looked at where the voice came from. There he was, Jaejoong hyung standing in front of us.

“Hyung!” Changmin ran to Jaejoong and hugged him. Yunho did the same.


“I called Jaejoong hyung to go here with me.” Yoochun told me as I smiled at him.

Yoochun’s tears were falling as he watches the scene in front of him. He’s so happy that we are together again.

I touched his shoulders before hugging him. Soon, Changmin joined the hug. Jaejoong hyung hugged us too and last was Yunho hyung.

I know we are all happy that we are together again. Our eyes which were filled with sadness before, are now filled with joy. We all pulled away from the hug and wiped each other’s tears. We all laughed and smiled at each other.

“We kept the faith always. See? This day really came.” Yoochun told us as he smiles at us.

“Baby, we keep the faith eternally~” Jaejoong imitated Yoochun’s part in Break Out. We laughed in unison.

“I really missed this.” Changmin suddenly uttered.

“We missed it too, Changmin.. We really missed it.” Jaejoong softly uttered as we all stared at each other again. We hugged each other again. I know we are all imagining how great this day is.

[End of Junsu’s POV]
-----

Tomorrow will surely come. No matter how dark the night might be, it will surely come.

When it rains, be TVXQ’s umbrella. When the wind blows, be TVXQ’s wall.

This story may come true someday.. Just be the Cassiopeia that we need to be..

Always keep the faith!



CREDIT : RONA PARK @ SYC

rona, i love youuuu!! this is beautiful..u make me cry!!!!!!!!
the warm tears..running down...the tears which will again run down the same path when the 5 return...because like u say






























BECAUSE TOMORROW WILL COME!!!!
it surely WILL!!!!!



always keep the FAITH!!

No comments: