Saturday, May 22, 2010

勇氣~

我相信我们有。。应为有你在。。







終於作了這個決定 別人怎麼說我不理...只要你也一樣的肯定
Finally made the decision, I won't listen to what other people say..As long as you are also just as certain


the day you make the decision, many were taken aback, many fans were in alarmed..people around me start to had discussion..rumors happen..doubt of members relationship started...blame were thrown out...words said, some were let down, some were supportive, some were angry...biased happen, fans got divided...

u were as calm as usual..with a smile strike on your face, u assure that u will comeback...u assure me not to believe to the assumption, accusation that had been thrown here and there...because of one word from each and every of you, i am assured..別人怎麼說我不理..我相信。。


我願意天涯海角都隨你去 I'm willing to follow you to the ends of the earth
我知道一切不容易 I know it all won't be easy
我的心一直溫習說服自己 My heart is always brushing up on convincing itself
最怕你忽然說要放棄 I'm most afraid that you'll suddenly say you want to give up

never will i give up..never will i believe in those assumption, the accusation, the rumors, the endless backstab that had been thrown...even it is hard to grip my own faith for all this happen too much..too much for me to handle in which at times, i got really tired...tired of defending that you guys will be back...too much to realise my faith is real or just an empty promise from you..it is never easy...when thing doesnt look good on me...when faith start to fade away, i subconsciously found myself roaming around youtube, watching the old performace, the old drama, the old variety show..idiotly smilling and laughing to myself when i watch u...i know it is hard for u too..to see the overwhelm respond, to be around the warm embrace of the fans' faith...and yet, nothing could be said..nothing could be done to assure the fans, u guys are always together...

even it is tough now...even it is hard now...too many words i wanted to tell you..but out of all, i wanted to tell you, 不要放棄。。because we are always here..never will we leave..never will we go..we will sit in our seat, waiting for you..the day you comeback, we will stand up and had the loudest cheers for you...because we are CASSIOPEIA,我们会。。

愛真的需要勇氣 來面對流言蜚語 Love really needs courage to face gossip and rumors
只要你一個眼神肯定 我的愛就有意義 As long as certainty is expressed in your eyes, my love has meaning
我們都需要勇氣 去相信會在一起 We all need courage to believe we'll be together


we have all the bravery, the courage to keep loving...we fell down, we stand up, we continue to push ur back to walk forward...it is hard for all of us..we hold each others hand and we continue to walk on the road full of holes...one of us fell, we pull them up..like how u use to pull me up, i will pull those who fell...save them from the dark scary hole..because we are a family..

because of the assurance from your eyes, the dark hole is now full of blinking stars..the darkest night full of stars..we even see the falling star..i wish upon the star...wish not that you could comeback quick...but wish that all of us, me, u or them...will have the courage to continue..with the scars, the wounds...even with blood draining out, we walk our way with you...even if iodine becomes our daily need...我们的勇气不只是说而已。。我真的很爱你。。

人潮擁擠我能感覺你 放在我手心裡 你的真心
In a crowded stream of people I can feel you Putting your sincerity into my hands

although i couldnt touch the palm of your hand..the magnetic field between your belief and my faith were connected..exchange of glance even it last for a milisecond, it is far more enough than a thousand words..a smile from you, and there, i know...even with the noise from the surrounding..even with people screaming around me, that very milisecond, let me know, u had the courage..and i know, you are telling me to grip that courage of mine tight....that very milisecond shared by you and me, becomes the moment of both of us...

6 years going 7...it is not the years of you standing on the stage singing..it is divided to many many miliseconds...the second of moment shared by you and all of us...the cumulative of all...that is the meaning of the 6 years..6 years of our moment...moment that i wanted to name as 东方神起 and CASSIOPEIA。。








i got this feel when suddenly my mum listen to yong qi...it suddenly strike me on how it could be used for what happen in the fandom...

i know how hard it is to keep a faith when things didnt look smooth and good...i know how hard it is to keep a faith when it looks like it never going to end...i know because i am keeping the same damn faith as urs.....i pick to close my ears and open it only when the boys are talking...what representative..what unknow source, what unknown friends...what is it?? i never learn to know what is it all about because it never exist...the thing that exist : it is TVXQ and CASSIOPEIA~~






也許會 笑著哭 但那人是你所以 不怕苦!!!! :D

1 comment:

Ting said...

what you wrote is so true! i shall wait for the day TVXQ returns to Cassiopeia once again