Thursday, December 3, 2009

in the name of charity~

well, we know there is an earthquake recently in PADANG, INDONESIA right??? well, if u say NOOO, then im sorry...couldnt help your ignorance...okay, anyway,cut it short..so there is a charity night to raise fund for those people..and yeah, u got it...medical school is doing something..oh well, sinceeeee, my batch is doing a performance...and so, my friend drag me along and yeah, im in for the performance...is a DANCE REVOLUTION *hip hip hooray for THEAN SIM and MICKEY in cheoreographing*

so the dance revolution starts with MAMA MIA for the 70s (in which karen and xiang xiang is in) and then it proceed to WALTS (where 11 couple is dancing) and then it is BSB "LARGER THAN LIFE which represent the 90s (and THIS IS WHERE I AM IN) then pop dance for the millenium year and then for the closing it will be THRILLER (I AM IN - basically a lot of people in) and also HSM, "WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" (everyone in so am i)...

it look like a dance mob to me..but well, it is just for the name of charity and fun~~

oh well, for the sake of that, i had a little bruise on my hand and leg..oh well, u had to give in in order to get it right?? so, leg muscle pain, bruises everywhere and tiredness is what i had to give in...i even had to take pain killer for the muscle pain..== how sad~ but then it's okay..well for at least we had fun..^^

1. my knee~~ the biggest patch of bruise since i have to kneel down for LARGER THAN LIFE



2. my knee of another side~




3. my hand..due to sweat, my watch slip to my wrist and knock my hand...
and hey something i saw in my room just now..notice how the hair is hanging over the air??? wow!!! wonder what makes it...ahahaha..3rd presence maybe??? LOL!!!!!!




No comments: