Friday, July 17, 2009

a shine of light through the dark

even in the darkest night, there will always a shine of light passing through..and i strongly believe in this..even in the saddest and most down moment, i believe there will always a joy in between, maybe come unnoticed but then, i believe there is..

glad that i have finish one of my paper...it been a terrible week for me...my study week!!! i never experience anything similar to what i had experience recently...this 2 weeks which makes me realise how important it is to have family and friends...2 weeks that makes me realise how important i am in my parents' heart..how they put their hope and expectation in me....my damn effing final starts on the 17th July and will only end on the 31st July..seriously, i never been such a stressful life like i ever had in this effing final!!!!!!! ah!!!!!! the stress that i try to hide beneath my heart...dang, i so going to get hypertension after this damn final...

anyway, the week before 17 July, everyone was trying to put all those information into their poor little brain..and yes, on 15 July, it was my burfday..i never thought anyone will remember it..since i myself wasnt aware of it...on the 14th July, at 11.45pm, i receive a prank msg from tze hian..and then he called..i was such an idiot to realise what is all about...and then as usual, cracking and joking over the phone and then suddenly he say, "is it time to sleep??" and i was like "go lar if u want" then i said something and he say "let's sing" and i was like "what!!! wait, i on my speaker" and then as sudden, everyone in their house start singing "happy burfday to you..............." i was totally stunned!!!!!!!!! i could only laugh and keep repeating thank you....it was a total surprise..done with them, the door open and come in Karen...wishing me in loud voice "HAPPY BURFDAY" and everyone walks out from their room and wish me...and they start singing the song as well...i was on the phone with octy (lee ka mien) who called to wish me as well...and well, she was singing in the phone...it was soo sweet that, YES, i cried!!!!!!! thanks everyone!! thanks for such a surprise party in such time!!!!!!! tsyr xiang surprise me even more when she take out the spagghetti she cook...it was just...THANKS!!! YOU GUYS DEFINATELY ROCKS!!!!!

it was just a simple celebration but then it was really a memory that stay!! in such a midst of studying..thank you tsyr xiang for planning this.....thank you soo much!!!!!!!! and also thanks to everyone who msg me and wish me..a simple msg that show your heart..thank you!!!!! a msg is enough to prove everything...special thanks to pynic and my slave...unnie, thanks for your double wish..thanks for wishing me even though you are sleeping..XD and my slave, thanks!!!! thanks for letting me express my stress...^^

apart from my friend, i wanted to express thank you to my parent and my sister..not forgetten my brother and cousin...thank you soo much for all the sweet message!!!! XD i will do my best in my effing final...mummy, i will never let you down..i will let you feel proud for this daughter of urs..you and daddy are certainly the best in the world!!!!!!!!! i will do my very best to beat such an exam!!!!!!!!! i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i will be back on 31st july and pass all my paper...

thank you everyone!! even though some who might not read this...XD i love you guys!!!! XD

No comments: