Tuesday, July 28, 2009

드디어!

finally!!! finally!!! finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY THE DAMN EFFING TIRING FINAL ENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!
*run around throwing confetti*

is over..my nightmare has passed at last!!! XD
and guess what..i slowly had my lunch, get back to my hostel..and clean up my room!!! wow!!
there been tons of dead bodies on the floor..the idiotic green bug which flew into my room and stay there and died the next day (what is the purpose of their life??? tell me???) anyway, after sweeping the floor, i jump onto my bed, trying to sleep...as soon as i close my eye, my mum call...and guess what, she ask me "so is last day, what are you doing now??" and i answered "SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so she hang off and i continue to meet up my sandman..bt bt bt...i just COULDNT SLEEP!!!!!!

life aint easy...there is time when i find time is just NOT ENOUGH and there is time i feel TIME IS JUST EXCESSIVE!!!! =.=ll i know i very ma fan..bt then, i been wondering the whole day what the heck i should do...and i end up watching GHOST FRIEND, ゴーストフレンズ !!! yay!!
and since im talking about my favourite jdrama, there is no way i dont post on my fav jpop actor!!! LOL, bt well he is part of AAA...and that day, in music fair, AAA attend the show with TVXQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh!!! bt too bad, he is not there..T_T

woops!! im talking about Nishijima Takahiro...XD
let me post something on this cute guy..XDXD






Name: 西島隆弘 (にしじま たかひろ)
Name (romaji): Nishijima Takahiro
Nickname: ニッシー
Profession: Singer and actor
Birthdate: 1986-Sep-30
Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Height: 170cm
Weight: 50kg
Talent agency: Avex Trax

i just realise that he is in the same label as TOHOSHINKI...i want collab now!! XD crazy me!!
anyway for who interested to watch GHOST FRIEND, watch it here :


dont ask me why the link there state korean drama...I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL!!!

craping non-sense again...is soo typical me...arghh!! i think i should sleep but then, IS 7.30PM!!! dinner time...sulk..tomorrow english paper..wish me luck..*laughing at own idioticity*
buhbye for now..not in the mood of typing something nice..XD

i wonder what happen in SM..or what is he thinking...anyway, here is some on TVXQ!!!
after having a heated discussion and spazing on KIM JAEJOONG IN HEAVEN POSTMAN...
we have another wave with JUNG YUNHO ACTHING IN HEALING GROUND...
and now
V
v
V
V

SHIM CHANGMIN RUMORED TO BE IN PARADISE MEADOW..and here is the news cap on it
A Samhwa Networks and SM Entertainment Joint Collaboration

Popular group TVXQ's Max Changmin (21) has been chosen as the main character of the drama "Paradise Meadow."

Having produced dramas like "Mom is Mad" and "First Wives Club", Samhwa Networks come together with SM Entertainment to co-produce the drama "Paradise Meadow", and it has been made known on the 28th that Max Changmin has been casted as the main character.

"First Shop of Coffee Prince's" Jang Hyun Joo and "Into the Sun's" Suh Hee Jung co-write "Paradise Meadow" as a romantic melodrama. They start shooting next month at Jeju Island.

Samhwa Networks says, "It is a bright and light story, with beautiful music that harmonizes with the melo picture, and at the end of the year, we will start to broadcast the program in Japan and South East Asia."
credit: Naver News + translation by squeaky


i heard on JUNSU's being rumored to be involved in a drama..and there is a drama where SUPER JUNIOR will be in and 2 members of TVXQ will involved...yoosu maybe...anyway, here comes the drama marathon...XD

No comments: