Tuesday, June 12, 2012

cyclothymic

i was very happy in the ward today... not that i learnt something new but then i met back someone i wanted to meet...
and to my very surprise, he actually recognize me... =)

okay, he is none other than one of the medical officer i say handsome in the hospital im currently posted in.. =) although currently in medical posting, but then i follow an anesthesiology medical officer doing his peripheral round ... LOL~

and well, i overhead the nurse ogling at him and say he is cute/handsome/cool and etc ...
they must be very surprised to see i could be so informal when talking to him.. and hey, not my fault... he started the informality first..

a happy medical student at that very moment.. =)

but the happiness doesnt last long... i have no idea out of nowhere, while i was walking to the car with someone.. that very someone told me in a good way but still hurting, that i talk in a very arrogant way... and make me think, am i that impudent? am i that offending???

that kick me from heaven down to hell....

i should have care less bout every comment/critics.....
i should have... i should have...

maybe i had.... attitude problem...
to all who care, i am truly sorry for my attitude problem... and my lost of manners...
i failed my mum in being a better human~



No comments: