Saturday, May 19, 2012

together ♥

♥♥

ever noticed the forever friend teddy i been using as my background?? i used forever friend teddy everywhere.. in my twitter, here in blog, previously as cover picture in my facebook and.. my desktop ..

i always like forever friend teddy~ because of the name, of course because the adorable, hugable and cuteness overload teddy, but because of the name, forever friend..

i know i had been talking about friends and how i had to cope up with people around me.. for the past few weeks, or probably months, i had been in constant on and off depression to an extent, i think i could diagnosed myself either cyclothymia or probably moderate depression syndrome.. or probably bipolar type 2 syndrome..

till today.. i had an outing with my girls, my girls that make me all laid back and happy..

it could be just a simple outing, with movie (we watched SAFE (2012)) and then shop around (and i met my junior after so many years.. hahaha, she still recognised me, what a surprise...) and then dinner and supper and story telling time.. ^^

it could be just a simple girls outing.. but the laughter in it is so loud that it could shakes the place up.. and liling brought her little baby and it brightens the whole place even more.. it is hot there, but nobody mind fanning the little princess with the recipe book.. when she cries, 4-5 girls got freaked out and the noise from them is even louder than the cries from the little girl.. =)

it is just as simple as that.. we were there talking all sort of nonsense, nothing informative.. probably talking bout haunted school and what they did, what they been kaypo-ing on, or about the scary no-hand crawling on the floor old lady in the uni, or about pregnancy... or maybe some few random crazy selca... ♥♥

but for today, i had my mind chilled.. i had my mind stop thinking, did i said something wrong, did i did something wrong, am i wrong for doing this, what are those people thinking, why are they unhappy, what are they unhappy at, what sentence should i say ...

i laugh so loud, i could say "you are an idiot!!" without any drawback, without thinking that i could hurt someone with that sentence..

i didnt say that back in there, i couldnt do the same thing.. i still laugh very loud, i still jokes around... is just at times, to certain people, i had to restrain myself..
and it is not as free... as back here with this grp of insane engineers.. =)

maybe stress is taking a troll in me... stress i faced there, i could be unconsciously draining the blame to people around me...
i should start de-stress myself, take up some stress management class... =)

but for now, let me take an opportunity to say.. THANK YOU GIRLS.. AND I ♥ YOU!! ^^

baby lizy..


No comments: