Friday, December 16, 2011

count on me

u can count on me like 1,2,3
i'll be there
and i know that i need it i can count on you like 4,3,2
and u'll be there..
that's what friends supposed to do oh yeah~


from Bruno Mars... =)


is it true that i can actually count on someone so out of thought, out of mind???
can i really throw temper, laugh loudly, present what i really feel to someone i call friend??
can i really trouble them and expect them not to be angry and no matter how many times they had to amend my mistake for me and yet quietly standing there for me again???

can i ???

i always thought that in this whole wide world, the only people i can be angry about, i can trouble about and i can really be who i am, expressed what i feel and confidently know that they are still here with me is none other than my own family member....they are the only people i know i can be who i am and nt being pretentious... because i know they are the people i can really count on~ and ps : this does not include someone i call boyfriend~ =D

dont ask me why this post..it just pass my brain..
face it, this world didnt revolve just around us...the world wont stop because of certain thing and certain person...
time heals someone, as well as remodel other... how long can we actually be the same person we used to be???
and how long since people stop condemn on others and look at themselves???

in this whole wide world, who will stop and look?? look on something that pass by... look on what they had just missed??? what that had just walk into their life...

everything and anything could be said...but could those everything and anything be done???

i dont know...and i wouldnt want to know~~

No comments: