Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day

yuppie yuuppie~ it's mother day today~ =)P

happy mother's day!!

to my dear omma/ahbu/mummy:

thank you for everything and everything that u had given in for me..i never knew how it is like to be a mum till i am myself, till then, im sorry for everything i did that hurt's you...

i might not be the ideal daughter u ever wanted, but even so i will try my best to at least near to your ideal daughter..i might not be the best daughter to be boast around, but i will try my best to be the daughter you could be proud of..im not be the daughter you could rely on but i will try to be the daughter u need not worried of...

im sorry that at times i couldnt but hurt you in any way..im sorry that i couldnt even bring myself to say the magic word SORRY.. im sorry that i had throw my temper and tantrum at any time i like.....Im SORRY!! the sentence i had to say for a thousand times..and for the rest of my life..

thank you for everything and everything u had done for me...thank you for everything u had give for us to face the world, and thank you for every little things that count for big thing..im thank you for the 10 months in which i live like a parasite in you..thank you for the past 22 years, u shower me with things, knowledge and form me as who i am~ THANK YOU the sentence i had to repeatedly say for a zillion times and repeat it for the rest of my life...

IM THANK YOU... and im sorry...i will say THANK YOU loud and lots of times while saying im sorry soft and less~~

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~ for everything that u had given, i will repay it using the rest of my life because u are an awesome mother that no others in this world could take the crown from you~ the QUEEN of my heart~ i love you~~

I LOVE YOU and i really do~



No comments: