Thursday, March 31, 2011

knock knock

hahaha!!! recently dancing in the room..had to exercise ler...im getting fatter already~ =) since there is no new song..(wait, im waiting for 4minute heart to heart dance..) so i just dance to T-ara (Why Are You Being Like This , YaYaYa) and Hyunah (Change).. =)

i did wrote a post on tuesday night, when my anger level reach my cerebral cortex...but then..i decided not to post it so i just throw it into the recycle bin..well although im nt the one at fault but then, *sigh* forget bout it.... no further explanation... XD i dont want to ruin my happy mood anyway~ =)

while waiting for my mum to finish her drama and take me to night market, here i am, nagging on my blog.. owh thud!! i just lost my swagger-ness by saying nag~ =X

i actually doubt if i am swagger or just innocent puppy?? okay, i admit..NOT INNOCENT PUPPY!! i know i KNOW!!!! shud it~!! =) i know i am as annoying as the orange...i will be lettuce then~ XD bt one thing, i am NARCISSIST! =) full of vanity~~ =) but definitely not snobbish!! i am not snob~ =) and not noob! XD

recently, i used a lot of words like SHIT, WHAT THE HELL, SHUT UP and WHADDA!! and also my own native language, chiak sai which mean eat shit~ =) all pretty much thanks to my friends...or should i say my housemates.. =.= urghh... this turn me from being swagger to totally grumpy old aunty~ =.= urghh!!! i hate them... here is one (AND I MEAN ONE OUT OF HUNDREDS!!) of our conversation:
.. *teachers explaining about asymmetrical atonic reflex*...
miss A : don't get it..can u show us??
teacher : sure..*walk towards me*
teacher : assume this is the baby *touch my head*
my housemate , B : haha, hydrocephalus baby (baby with big head because of pathological condition)...
other friends : *laughing n giggles*
me : SHUT IT!!! =.= *control from getting angry while lecturer continue to teach with my head*
another classmate : hydrocephalus baby with apgar score 0...
me : WHAT THE HELL!!! =.=

so yeah..in just one scene, i said 2 of the phrases.. =) im not grumbling..it's just, we are playing around and yeah, although got all those stupid comments, i know my friends didnt mean it.. so yeah.....=)

~~
i just wanted to say, we never expect what will happen in your life... every seconds, every minutes are important marker in our life....to laugh away every minutes, making it memorable~ =)

No comments: