Friday, January 1, 2010

new year prank~

woah!! i start my crazily 2010 with a big crazy prank from japanese media...staying up till 3am yesterday night (talking some craps with pynic aka nicky tan), i hardly wake up the next morning...barely open my eyes, i walk to the toilet and brush my teeth and then...back to my bedroom and onto my bed again..not sleeping but just..simply lying down..till my mum back with lunch..reluctantly i wake up, move my ass to the kitchen and prepared the food and had my lunch watching gong sam kai for the 3rd time (this time thanks to my sister who havent watch..so watch with her..second time is because of my mum..first time? i watch myself!!LOL)..

and then, of course im not interested in gong sam kai..not when my sister fast foward almost 80% of the drama..she go fast when those people were talking and end up not knowing what happen..the way she watch drama..is indeed a bit stupid...==

so i online, and of course go into TVXQ THREAD..seeing everyone panic-ing over a news of title "TVXQ OFFICIALLY DISBANDED" my heart really stop..i was talking to loowen and pynic (yes, nicky tan again..==) and i really..really go blank..my heart shouted NOOOOO!! my heart really stop..i ask pynic, she knew it..i told it to loowen but she was like..idk..didnt really feel what she felt..all i know is i try tp keep myself down..and keep refreshing the thread...

and then,till someone ask SME CLEARED IT WAS FALSE..so it was a fake alarm..like hankyung case..== i mean hankyung case might be true but the small side effect was fake!!!

the two party is still negotiating...and they say it is groundless...i know i know..i know cannot trust that old toad...XD but what if it is from the boys?? here is something from the boys :

"We have not even heard about this Goodbye concert." and, "Nothing is decided right now, both sides are still negotiating."
“해산 콘서트에 대해서는 들어보지도 못했다”며 “현재 결정된 것은 아무것도 없고 양측이 협상을 이어가고 있다”


so???
ahahahahhahahahahahah..no disbandment..oh, i just knew it here..

actually after sme confirm it was a fake alarm, i went out for shopping..XDXD bought a few..going to get more tomorrow..LOL!!!

and well, the conclusion to the story (that crazy thread jump a few tens page..==) : never trust the media unless it comes from the mouth of TVXQ, OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF SME & OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF AVEX~

Happy New Year ! (Yoochun)

2010年1月1日  
January 1, 2010 (Changmin)

あけましておめでとうございます。 
Happy New Year (Junsu)

もう2010年ですね
It’s already 2010 (Jaejoong)

みんなが Happy になれるようねがっています~ ~♡
I wish that everybody will be happy~♡ (Yunho)




oh yea, for those in australia, min is going to gold coast for paradise meadow..^_^ catch him there...LOL!!! (ps : pynic, dont think anything about min and yeon hee..they are just acting!!!!! bluekx!! )

and well, that is how my first day of 2010 started!! what a big prank yahoo japan..== u make a lot of people heart attack on first day of 2010...>< my new year prank set up by yahoo japan..XD

No comments: