Saturday, January 2, 2010

사랑한단 말



yay!! my new year gift from kpop..a new digital single from I THE TRI TOP'S!!!!

they never fail to impressed me with their ballad~ it is just..awesome like it used to...and nice mv!! but more of hyung moon...i want more of yoojoon!!!! T.T but im glad i heard yoojoon..wish they had more recognition than just this...T.T


im going back to AIMST soon!!!! T.T GASTROINTESTINAL SYSTEM NEXT!! and did i say how much i hated intestine??? == and stomach?? i wonder will GIT be ever better than RESPIRTORY SYSTEM...let see which system would be the nicest...so far, my #1 is still, CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM...XD

i miss AIMST but i hate going back to AIMST...miserable~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...actually it's not new...I have that song for few months already in 2009 XDDDD