Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DEJA VU

in love with young saeng (ss501) voice now..especially the last line in deja vu...
indeed a sm trainee..rofl!!! heo young saeng hwaiting!!! *not forget to mention he look a bit like kim yehsung(super junior) *

well, i know what happen to my dear oh roommate who ignore me for the past 3 weeks..=.=ll
she told another friend that she feels pressure staying with us..but then if its true, i cant help it!!!! its not like i gave it to her..=.=ll and also, if she does, TELL US !!!not showing all those stupid face and ignore me as if i owe her anything!! what the...=.=ll human are just...funny!!

im staying over my hostel during the weekends...ahahahaha..finish off my undone work...
tired tired tired...tvxq oppa, give me some strength will u??? ^^ anyway, the secret code SOLD OUT before i place my damn order in cdjapan..=.=ll
i should be happy BUT DAMN, I HAVENT PLACE MY ORDER!!! -.-ll

ah, my current fav song : survivor (TVXQ), stand up(TVXQ), bolero (TVXQ), taxi (TVXQ), sorry sorry(SUPER JUNIOR), deja vu (SS501), gee (SNSD) and WHITE XMAS(KAT-TUN)

typical cassiopeia heh..ahahahahahahha..dont blame me..rofl..
owh owh my fav show now is : WE GOT MARRIED - KANGIN & YUNJI CUT and TAEYEON & HYUNG DONG cut...rofl
i miss HYUN JOONG & HWANG BO now....BUINNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~

No comments: