Monday, March 30, 2009

BEAVER tag me..T_T

1. Date of birth.

15 July 1988


2. Best present yg penah dpt?

Iphone
LAPTOP
Kelisa


*all credit to MR.Ch'ng and Mrs Ch'ng..muaahahha*


3. Gift yg di impikan..?

HOLIDAY!! *if my uni ask me this question*
CASH!! *dont need to crack ur mind next time, JUST GIVE ME CASH!!*
BUNCH OF FRIENDS *oh god, give me this please~~*


4. Fav colour?

Black
Blue
White



5. Fav numbers?

8
1



6. Best place yg ingin dijejaki?

Japan
Korea
Paris


7. Rase bahagie bile.....

sleeping
hanging out
on9!! ^_^


*that is sooooooooooooooooooooooo TYPICAL JOLYN CH'NG!!!*


8.Fav movie..

Dangerous Love
Unforgetable Love in My Life
Princess Hour


*moreee like drama for mee...dont like movie!! *


9. Fav artist ..

Dong Bang Shin Ki
Shinee
Super Junior
SS501



10.Tagged :

--

No comments: