Friday, February 27, 2009

typical me...

weee!!! i just realise something!!!! i havent update anything on myself for soooooo long...applause me for that...^^ before u guys spill out this mailto:$#$#$#%$^%&^*^%#@ on me...let me explain first...(#^v^#)

first of all...i just finish my poor test...and also my final on some of the stupid LAN paper...its been a super tiring day..opss..i mean weeks..yes,ur eyes are working perfectly alright..its weekS!! 2 weeks..rofl..had been living like a walking zoombie for the past 2 weeks...almost crazy over it...that is like the 2 weeks after CNY..IMAGINE I HAD EXAM RIGHT AFTER CNY!!!
and after that 2 weeks..i have a killer week...my term 2 schedule are crazily PACK!! its 8am to 5pm class..phew!!!! rushing to class..rushing to finish study...the time pass like there is nobody business...owh well, time dont even care for the poor soul who wish it could just slow down the tick...tell u guys what, next time, when answer WHAT IS THE MOST CRUEL THING IN THIS WORLD..ans: TIME!!! -.-ll

so well, is my explaination accepted?? oh well, even u dont, there is ntg u can do on..rofl
i dont have anything to write!!! and well, for all the post i post..i just need to to click ctrl c and ctrl p...yes yes, its DR PRAKESH line..i quote him...whatever..

at last i could have my time relaxing after a fantastically hectic weeks.... having said that, i spend my nice friday BY NOT STUDYING..yea..i did not touch on any books today..my biochem is with me here..but then i sing..i dance..i laugh on the video i watch..and at last had my dinner at 6.30pm (damn!! im hungry by now!!!) and watch THE GRUDGE 2 which makes me almost doze away with fake ghose and fake act...and end my day with blogging...crazy me...i know..i admit i am..^v^ owh yea..SORRY TO MY SLAVE/MAID or whatever u wanna call urself...i have no choice but to follow darren back today...my dad couldnt fetch me back...T_T the journey is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and i slept for 1 hour!!!!!!! ^^ with my headphone in my ear and songs playing...good thing i charge my iphone...or i had to bear with the bored journey..i slept anyway..^^

not surprise at all...my ESAP class rep elect me as his asst class rep..-.-ll
funny right???he elect someone like me as asst class rep..he will regret later on...kekez!!!
other than that, i dont think there is anything funny...owh owh, i mention before about my ex..and say i might reject him?? yeah, i rejected him..^v^ dont ask me why..dont feel like saying it out...

guess i willl have to end my blog...i think it will takes another month for me to write out about myself..rofl!!! tadaaaaa!!
bye bye!!! (^_<)V

No comments: