Monday, February 2, 2009

16 random facts of mine

Directions :
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. someone ask me to be his girlfriend. dont ask me who and its not who u are thinking miss pynic or miss rayi..its not him..but yea, someone RANDOM!! -i rejected for someone-

2. i fell in love with snsd. surprisingly, i love them singing and dancing..much more than wonder girls...sorry wonder girls!! snsd now..random?

3. im a kangaroo. yea yea..thanks to nini??? or maybe other zoopeian..but im the cutest kangaroo on earth!! ^^

4. my goal now is not to be TOP but to pass. seriously, once u enter medical, u will never think of other thing but books!!

5. i sing chinese song on stage in my uni gathering. lucky they choose kiss you goodbye, or u guys can kick me goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. i study till 7.30 am and 5am the least during cny!!! what u expect..ITS EXAM WEEK!!!

7. my malay are getting even worst compare to my korean..surprisingly, my korean are getting better but my malay...saya bukan anak malaysia!! puahahahahaha

8. i love looking in the mirror..no explaination needed for this..i think all of u guys know..

9. i dont bash or hate any girl tvxq like or work with..show that im mature..cassiopeia getting mature..and its time for me to be mature..

10. i couldnt confess to that person..im such a failure right!! T_T

11. im addicted to dancing nowadays..but still i sing more than dance..^^

12. i change my sense of fashion..well, grow up girl..^^ dont blame me..^^

13. i got myself into a scandal 2 month of my uni life.. thanks to fantastic rumor makers..at least im a stalker..NOT RUMORS MAKER!! -.-

14. i love delivering sarcastic remarks..not really love, but yea, call me sarcasm!! LOL and thanks to it, i just make one of my friend angry..sorry!!

15. i seldom listen to english song..the number of english songs in my laptop are not more than 10

16. im now fully sm towners supporter..exclude big bang, my top fav is TVXQ (nobody beats them), shinee, super junior, snsd, csjh, boa and kangta!!

I'm gonna tag you! Muahahaha! XD
hui ping
hui ting
chia ming
farra
-going to tag only 4 person-

2 comments:

-karentan- said...

AHAHAHAH! nxt time i see u online, im gonna make u spill everything i tell ya!

everything!

nyehehehehe

jOLyN said...

=.=ll

u wont get any info!! bleukx!!