Tuesday, November 4, 2008

weeeee!!!

my CA is 2 weeks down my calender!!!! wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no time to finish reading my stuff and yet doing all this!! -.- im sooooo dead!! i dont wish to fail in my exan!!!! sulk....anyway since is my CA weeks, im gulping all the stupid facts as much as i could..and this is wad it happen to my paradise...

ghee!! something to keep me awake!! and that is my new display pic...hahahaha..i love u guys!! isnt they good looking..but then, i will spazz on their look more than my books...sulk!!! and and, the lappie is just RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! -.- do u guys feel i have too much icons on my desktop???? =.= anyway, TVXQ are good looking...hahahahahahhah..im crazy!!LOL..jessica like yunho and karen said junsu are good looking...im spreading tvxq love..LOL..jessica listen to rising sun that day from her lappie...LOL


isnt it weird..im listening to jay chou instead of TVXQ!! oh well, no big deal..i look at TVXQ and listen to jay chou..and confessing to oppa..LOL..but this 2 song are really nice..check it out!! LOL


this will be my MOST UGLY PICTURES IN MY WHOLE LIFE!! that is my id card!! grrrr...have to wear it all the time..and u know what i did to it..i keep it in my pocket..its fugly!! no way im letting ppl see it!! grrrr...and my id no is 0800818..isnt it nice??!!! hahahahahah


because the rak is full and i have no more place on the desk...well, my biochem and histology book are in the drawer with all my minor girly stuff...^^ that is my pretty purse!! that thing close all my watch!! grrr...but then, well, shud consider buying a small rak..-.-


my multi purpose file!!! hahahahaha...all my notes in it...i mean recent notes...LOL...and see on my bed...that is my 2 pillow with 1 bolster..LOL...my paradise!!! hahahahahaha....my black jacket and towel...and face towel...i should clean it..but hey its 12am in the morning!!!!!!! im still studying...kuai lei!!! LOL


my rak..kononnya...more like maggie mee storage area...-.- should think of a place to keep all those...no way i will put it there...-.-

yay!!! and at last the overall view of my desk!!! I KNOW IS MESSY..so dunnit to mention again in ur comment...-.- its nearly 1am when i took this pic..not to mention i have to wake up on 6.30am the next day....-.- reading histology...or its commonly know as microscopic...another is anatomy (macroscopic) ON HUMAN BODY..u can see the grey's anatomy book on the pics above...find the thick book urself...


so rayi ask me to post up my hostel...here is something about my paradise..a place im happy and comfortable in the whole AIMST!! lets start off!! ^^

my used to paradise are invaded!!!!!! that is invader - tsyr xiang...see my pretty black pencil box on the table..YES..i move back to my room after that..just want to show u guys the invader in my hostel..ahahahahahah...nothing to do with my post today..and that is hui xing washing..something for the zoopeia, she look like PYNIC!! i almost got a heart attack when i first saw her....^^ no critics for the following pictures...-.- okay..this is my table beside my bed..its fully occupied by books recently..and papers and notes..and after i put my lappie, the whole place are full!!! -.- its too small...I WANT TO COMPLAIN!!!!bigger DESK!! and i want a fridge!!! and and and...hmmmmmm...i will write it once i remember..LOL

as u can see..this is my bed..that time i took this pic, i havent pack it yet..so...well, its..ermm..kinda..messy??its even messy now..after i brought another pillow and bolster..LOL..my hubby!!!!! and tsyr xiang use it to hit my butt...T_T she hit me early in the morning of sat and sun!!!reason????? FOLLOW HER TO BREAKFAST...and her excuse : MUST EAT SINCE WE ALREADY PAID...-.-


a view of my room...that is my bed on below left..unoccupied bed which slowly turn into the storeroom on my right...that is jessica on her desk on the end left..and hui xing on the end right..and tell u guys something, hui xing place are not secured..it might fell down to 3rd floor anytime..haahahahah..so well, we are not allowed to jump around that area according to the owner of that part..but well, jo is rules breaker rite...hahahahaha...just imagine what will happen..LOL!!!!

appearently the life of hostel are not that bad till u meet CHARLIE!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...stupid bug!!! it bite me..and it turns to blue black in less than 24 hours!! u know what im soo goin to kill it if i see it again..grrrr...and my leg still pain till today....ishx!! stupid bug!!!!



just something..me and karen in the lecture hall...and she randomly ask me to take pics..randomania!!!! -.- lucky it turn out nice...hahahahahahahhahaha


No comments: