Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the past? or not?

out of midst, i suddenly remembered him again!!! wtf!!!!! what happen?!!! the flashback of him suddenly makes me really...i felt like just return from hell!!!!!! -.- its like the thing bring me go round the hell...wth!! y is he suddenly reappear ??!!!

i wonder if we even start before...-.-
it starts indirectly and end indirectly....can it even call as a relationship???? i doubt it...

whatever it is,
i should just let it go....
aza to myself!!! get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be a brand new person..
y being such a fuckingly stupid person??! y make urself sound like a damn fool?!!!!! y getting emo over something that might not be true?!!! wake up donkey!!!!
damn urself if u couldnt get over it by today!!!

thank you for appearing and disappear from my life...
u know what, when u ask me why i didnt trust any boys as in no bf, and i said boys cannot be trusted...u make that even real...
anyway, take care..and bye forever!!! ^^

The times when my pride didn’t want to say ‘I’m sorry,’
My heart was extremely poor,
Will you come to me when my spirit is drying up?
When I’m about to break down?
Even the saddest times have an end just like a song

No comments: