Saturday, December 8, 2012

why?

i promise myself to treat myself better.. to forget you, to not thinking bout u and to try to accept other people into my life...
and like u requested, i starts to avoid you...

i did... i mix with others, i accept other people,
and i started to accept another guy...

but why i could not find the same feeling i had with you?
why memories come back is only bout me and you?

u asked me to help u to prepare food.. i knew im sick, i knew i could have say no, i knew i should have to reject u saying im sick...
but why at that time without thinking despite the cough and blank mind,i immediately agreed to?? and why even that, i could be so happy????

at top of all, why after all, i still miss you???

did i really love u that deep???
is it so hard to forget someone who shared so much of memories???
how long still will it takes???


im still curious..
did u share the same feeling like i do????

No comments: